HID conversion

bla(SPORTIVO)ck!

Hi everyone. I'm thinking about getting a HID conversion kit for my 04 camry sportivo gen 5.5. Firstly where would u guy's recommend me getting it from and how much? Has anyone tried it on this car?(im willing to pay 200-300 for them and live in sydney). On ebay they sell for about 150-200. Does anyone know if they are worth buying? Also my lights are H4 and i want to get 8000k. Im wondering if the conversion kit would work on both high and low beam because i have two seperate sets of bulbs for high and low. Also do you know if they would work well with my reflector headlights. One more question, are they easy to install yourself?

Thanks alot and much help would be appreciated!!!

Hi everyone. I'm thinking about getting a HID conversion kit for my 04 camry sportivo gen 5.5. Firstly where would u guy's recommend me getting it from and how much? Has anyone tried it on this car?(im willing to pay 200-300 for them and live in sydney). On ebay they sell for about 150-200. Does anyone know if they are worth buying? Also my lights are H4 and i want to get 8000k. Im wondering if the conversion kit would work on both high and low beam because i have two seperate sets of bulbs for high and low. Also do you know if they would work well with my reflector headlights. One more question, are they easy to install yourself?

Thanks alot and much help would be appreciated!!!

i think they have a hi-low HID kit for the H4s...or at least thats what i've read..but since u've got two separate bulbs..u might possibly need to get two kits if u wanna change both hi and low beam..installation wise shld be a breeze..nothing too difficult..:)

Firstly HID's on our cars are illegal unless you have headlamp wipers like the Accord Euro etc. On your camry the headlamps will actually disperse the light making it very blinding for other drivers. Also you will probably get pinged for 8k bulbs aswell as they are blue. Personally I think even 6k HID's are very bright. With regards to installation I think there maybe a guide here on the forum. Just search.