lowering car -life of stock shocks

Totally agree with Carlo as well :toast:

At the moment, The Goose is in C Spec mode...but soon when she retires, it's Mother Goose and she'll have to settle for most likely Nikich's specs B) ...that is - unless my lil bro wants to keep the Goose in C Spec mode :spiteful:

Im running King Superlows and KYB shocks. The stock shocks were at the end of their life so i upgraded. After the research i did i found that they were best for the price, i didnt need Konis because the only time my car will see the track is from the car park. Even if these shocks die i can still buy another set and have money in my pocket compared to the price of Konis.

I totally agree with IZZ-FE, get what need, no point forking out $2500 for Cusco's and not drive the car on the track because on the street your not going use them to their full potiential and your better off with a spring/shock combo and spend the money on something else...

sorry abit off topic, how much was your KYB shocks?? and any one know how long the stock shock will last b4 they die with king low??

Im running King Superlows and KYB shocks. The stock shocks were at the end of their life so i upgraded. After the research i did i found that they were best for the price, i didnt need Konis because the only time my car will see the track is from the car park. Even if these shocks die i can still buy another set and have money in my pocket compared to the price of Konis.

I totally agree with IZZ-FE, get what need, no point forking out $2500 for Cusco's and not drive the car on the track because on the street your not going use them to their full potiential and your better off with a spring/shock combo and spend the money on something else...

How much are KYB's (and what model is it)???

The model numbers are Left Front 333378 Right Front 333377 The rear are 341338 for both sides, they are the Excel-G twin tube Gas shocks. I cant remember exactly but i think i got them for $400 odd dollars fitted....I cant remember exactly. Ill have to have a look for the receipt if i havent thrown it out (ive had them on for 6 months).

Edited by NIKICH