My Car

Jz713

Hey guys, just took some pics of my car after a wash. i got this ascent about 7 months ago, nothing much just a evryday car, i slowly doing it up. just got set of wheels last week cost me $500 2nd hand, but no treads on the tyres, cost me another 600 for new tyres. i think the next step is bodykits and lower the car, hope u guys like the pics...n my car.

Before:

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

After:

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

Edited by Jz713

Welcome and those plans sounds great. Deffinately a must if I had a sedan too :)

Some cheap DIY mods you can do yourself that would look make your car look great on the outside are colour coding the mudflaps, doorhandles, side protector strips.

Btw, rims look great ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Australian friends,

I'm from Malta (a small island in Europe) and I'm new to this forum. I own a sedan and I was looking for the eyelids, however I could not find them anywhere until I logged in the toyota-owners club Australia. I had originally logged in the toyota owners clubs of UK & US, however the US corolla models are slightly different than ours and in the UK site I only found hatchback models.

I was going through your club owners' photos and I really liked those sedans,....and I want those eyelids!!!!....But I don't know how can I get them. Anyone of you knows some shops there who ship items outside Australia???????????

Thanks & Regards

Frank

Here are some pics of my car:

MyCorolla2.jpg

MyCorolla3.jpg

MyCorolla4.jpg

MyCorolla1.jpg

These are some pics which I edited since at that time I had not seen any sedan bodykits:

EditedCorolla3.jpg

EditedCorolla2.jpg

EditedCorolla1.jpg

More pics to come in next post

....Previous post continued since I wasn't allowed to add all these photos in one post

For the Sedan lovers i'm also adding some pics which I found on internet and also in the US toyota owners club:

CorollaSedanKit.jpg

CorollaSedanKit2.jpg

AltisClubBlack1.jpg

AltisClubBlack2.jpg

AltisClubBlack3.jpg

USTurqouis.jpg

RedRolla2.jpg

RedRolla03.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello Australian friends,

I'm from Malta (a small island in Europe) and I'm new to this forum. I own a sedan and I was looking for the eyelids, however I could not find them anywhere until I logged in the toyota-owners club Australia. I had originally logged in the toyota owners clubs of UK & US, however the US corolla models are slightly different than ours and in the UK site I only found hatchback models.

I was going through your club owners' photos and I really liked those sedans,....and I want those eyelids!!!!....But I don't know how can I get them. Anyone of you knows some shops there who ship items outside Australia???????????

http://stores.ebay.com.au/KELVIN5878_TOYOT...8QQftidZ2QQtZkm

heres a link for the eyelid on ebay.au, i think he ships to europe well thats what it says on ebay. hope it helps

cheers

Hey guys thanku for your e-mails. I found the eye-lids on e-bay, I still need to check if he ships to Malta.

Hey Grima, i think you wanted to mean "How r u?", it is spelled "Kif inti?" not "Kaffinti", but you were almost there.

Yea thats it :lol:

My family originates from Malta and I started learning Maltese, but I got lazy after a couple of weeks n stopped lol

• 1 year later...

hi, the colour of the the car is same like mine :D:D, mine ascent too, except mine is hatch! haha... but its good... so i can get some ideas as we have same colour :)...... anyway..... VERY NICE.... looking good :)