scruncher or folder?

Phat

DO YOU SCRUNCH OR FOLD ??????  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yes of course i wash my hands - but its more likely to be your germs thats left on the tap handle when its my turn to wash up!

further more for those who sometimes DONT wash after they go 2 the dunny... eww people!

on a side note... this thing has been bugging me ever since i was like 7...

how the hell do you manage to properly wipe your ***** with only 4 squares of toilet paper?!??

the little fat kid from hey dad did it in the sorbent commercial... anyone remember that commercial??!

scrunching that much paper will surely leave you with brown fingers so he must have been folding?!?!

thats another thing i wanna ask - how many squares is sufficient for you??

Hmm.. i usually take up 1/5th of the roll to wipe my *****, i also wash it with water as well, its normal to find a big bottle of water next to the toilet in a Turkish house :D

this may be a strange topic, but we all know everyone poops.

so the question is, are you a scruncher or folder?

since i started this thread, ill go first. im a folder!!! love smooth touch on my *****

Just saw this.... and i reckon..

ur smoking some really strong stuff man....really really strong stuff lol

this may be a strange topic, but we all know everyone poops.

so the question is, are you a scruncher or folder?

since i started this thread, ill go first. im a folder!!! love smooth touch on my *****

Just saw this.... and i reckon..

ur smoking some really strong stuff man....really really strong stuff lol

BWHAHAHAHAHA

hey its my attempt to make this forum a lil more interesting. seems to be workin hahaha

its good 2 see a mix of scrunchers and folders. on other forums its like " oohh i only fold cause its the only thing to do!! pppfttt!

keep it up guys, folders are still winning!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

yes of course i wash my hands - but its more likely to be your germs thats left on the tap handle when its my turn to wash up!

further more for those who sometimes DONT wash after they go 2 the dunny... eww people!

how the hell do you manage to properly wipe your ***** with only 4 squares of toilet paper?!??

the little fat kid from hey dad did it in the sorbent commercial... anyone remember that commercial??!

scrunching that much paper will surely leave you with brown fingers so he must have been folding?!?!

Hahahaha.. You'd be surprised how many people don't wash their hands after visiting the urinals or toilets in the office where I work and I believe it happens everywhere. I try to grab the lower part of the door handle to exit the mens, but I guess everyone else does the same as well :( . There is one person at my work that spends 5 minutes doing a clinical hand wash and will get a towel and fold it around the door handle to open the doors just so he doesn't touch the door handle.

Folding saves paper as you can re-fold and re-use. Scrunching can only be use once.

Hahahaha.. You'd be surprised how many people don't wash their hands after visiting the urinals or toilets in the office where I work and I believe it happens everywhere. I try to grab the lower part of the door handle to exit the mens, but I guess everyone else does the same as well :( . There is one person at my work that spends 5 minutes doing a clinical hand wash and will get a towel and fold it around the door handle to open the doors just so he doesn't touch the door handle.

Folding saves paper as you can re-fold and re-use. Scrunching can only be use once.

Ain't that the truth, how many times i have seen in shopping centre people walk into the toilet go to the urinal and don't even wash up afterwards. I'm weird with that stuff I wash before using the toilet/urinal and when i finish as well, the door always gets me though LOL

• 2 months later...

gday TOCAU...

i know - you are probebly asking why da hell did this thread come back from the dead, but i came across an interesting website that would elaborate on this particular subject.

http://www.randomsalad.com/go/how-to-wipe-your-*****/

REPLACE THE ***** IN THE URL WITH THE WORD AS$. for some stupid reason, this website automatically sensors bad words - even in a url!?!

really interesting reading :P

hahaha

Edited by JJCRU23R

• 5 weeks later...

haha...i voted... FOLDER. More surface contact area, and also more economical! haha

Anyone noticed that the statistics do not match in the scruncher and folder graphs? The yes votes in one do not exactly match the no votes in the other!?!?!? How can there be random error in such poll results?

if u take a closer look... u'll see that the numbers don't match up in the "two" polls above.... it's either that there are sum ppl here that scrunch and fold.... or sum ppl here that do none... hmmm

i'm a scruncher... i mean i just dont see the point in taking u'r time folding to wipe crap hahaha...

Edited by d_ice

This thread has gone on waaaaayy too long :lol: lets just agree as long as u wipe ur dregs straight after the aftermath :blink: & not leave them long enuf hanging of ur bum cheeks to scratch urself or u have to chisel them off ur daks ..were cool :lol:

'Skiddies are great on tarmac not attractive in ur daks' wise words from my wife :o