Seeking Asian Kung Fu Movies

ChArMs_RT142

Hallo People Who Are A Fan LoL

Anyone Remember A Few Movies Like 3 Ninjas The American Version! I'm After The Asian Versions! I Have Forgotten The Name Of The Movies :( I Used To Watch Them When I Was A Kid

think it was kung fu kids...

there were three of em...

one of em was fat? and i still have this memory of the fat 1 crying, standing in the middle of this shallow river thinking he was drowning while the other 2 are trying to convince him to walk to the shore? kinda like ricky bobby from taladega nights thinking he was on fire.

i think there was like 3 of those movies.. the last 1 was where the kids were kinda almost at that stage where they werent so cute no more?! used to borrow the vhs all the time along with back to the futurez 1,2 aND3.. but mostly 2 coz i wanted a floating skateboard.

but yea whatever it was.. check WWW.YESASIA.COM

whatever is your fetish in asian movies... should be there :)

service isnt bad either. just round a week or less for my stuff to get delivered from (i think) hong kong to my po box.

korean, jap, chinese... new or even the most obscure movies you thought youd never see again.. its there!

some movies i highly recommend :

korean love storiez -

***my sassy girl

***the classic

***windstruck.

they are all different individual strories... but watch my sassy girl coz that is THE BEST DAMN LOVE STORY EVER.

BETTER THAN ANYTHING THE USA CAN COME UP WITH AND IM GLAD THE AMERICANS STILL HAVENT RAPED IT AND REMADE IT LIKE THE RINGU AND JU-ON FILMZ.

japanese ringu trilogy was amazing. the american filmz were OK (the sequal was better than the first)... but wouldnt ever beat the original.

Also bought ju-on (grudge) films from yesasia... they made 2 many of them grudge filmz.

other japanese filmz such as BATTLE ROYAL and BATTLE ROYAL II. part 1 is KILLER! MUST WATCH!

if you have no idea or expectations from this movie before you watch it... then you will be blown away!

part 2 went too damn political... went all "osama bin laden" on it; was strange - guess its a cultural thing that only the japs can really make sense of)

other films ive bought from them - erotic ghost story, in the realm of the senses, hong kong hollywood, ong bak and ummm.. far out whats the other one... one armed boxer vs flying guillotine? something like that... was an OLD kung fu movie... some of the actors in this movie made an appearance in KUNG POW... anyone watch kung pow? you could get it from coles for like 12.95..

cant remember the rest since im nowhere near my dvd collection right now.

also saw a nice bruce lee box set and a kill bill box set on there that i didnt see in australia.

not big on swordplay movies but they are all there as well.

you just gotta remember the title of the film or the actor in it... its REALLY hard to figure it out otherwise.

as soon as i found out bout these movies as "coming soon" to australia, it would have already been on yesasia for a while.. but besides watching em before your matez is, buying from them usually saves me at least 5 buckz compared to buying em in hmv or sanity or big w if they got the moviez.

jase

Edited by JJCRU23R

Awesome Guys! Thanks :)

It's hilarious watching them i remember when the grandma & one of Kids had a kung fu fight on coke cans :lol: LOL and how they get dress doing martial arts move in to there clothes! HaHa

I'll have a look around too see i can hunt down either video or dvd :D