automotive magazines

There has been feature articles before on our cars, however it has only ever appeared in one or 2 issues.

Probably not worth subscribing to i'd say.

Easier to try and track down which back issue it was, or simply writing to the publishers and asking if you can purchase one with it being featured.

For modified toyotas ZOOM is one of the best and gives a more technical overview as opposed to the Bling that other magazines promote.

I suggest you buy a few and work out which one caters for your style the most.

Personally I like ZOOM and High Performance Imports. Autosalon occasionally does good technical features but the knowledge of the writers is not as good as ZOOM. Hot 4s and Rotaries, Fast Fours, etc may also suit you, but most of they time they just talk crap.

funny you should ask,......i only recently got my car and in the months leading up researched heaps on here and other sources....was looking into 206 GTI 180 clio sport and sportivos.................cut a long story short...........waiting in a fish and chip shop other day......picked up a mag...........wheels mag from pretty sure AUG of 2003.............inside is a major write up on both the GT!180 and the sportivo...........couldnt believe it wanted to steal the mag but thought thats too cheap of me.........so yeah WHEELS 2003.....pretty sure AUG.....didnt get to read it all....chips were ready.........they seemed to like it though and they bagged out the GTI180

cheers

one of the recent? autosalon magazines (thanks sportiyo for giving them to me) has a workshop feature on ignitions 1zzfe for a piggyback controller.

i wish hyper rev would make a release on the zze12#nze12#. favourite japanese book that covers particular model in depth. they seem to do every other car :(

pi16387jv4.gifpi16168to5.png

• 3 weeks later...

r there any automotive mags that feature the corolla/sportivo/runx in AUS, i would like to subscribe to 1 ASAP :help:

current issue of options fans magazine (cover JUN integra?) includes feature car runx modified with hotwires, c-one bars all over, c-one underbody, trd coilovers, blitz intake, modified exhaust, bodykit, weds wheels

you can order back issue will be available in a month from http://www.optionfans.com.hk/backissue_main.htm

r there any automotive mags that feature the corolla/sportivo/runx in AUS, i would like to subscribe to 1 ASAP :help:

current issue of options fans magazine (cover JUN integra?) includes feature car runx modified with hotwires, c-one bars all over, c-one underbody, trd coilovers, blitz intake, modified exhaust, bodykit, weds wheels

you can order back issue will be available in a month from http://www.optionfans.com.hk/backissue_main.htm

is it in english ?

is it in english ?

good question the articles are in chinese. the feature on the runx is about 4 pages with workshop photos. actually i took a few photos of the car when i saw in on the street last year. i check if i got the photos anymore.

Edited by kcorro