CAMCON

hmm... did some street tune.. playing around with it.. a@ 3000rpm.. there is a big jump in power and feel... i think its making more power... then it dies of at 4.. then kicking back in at 4.5...

i think its a good product.. if u noe how to tune it right..

i think its a good product.. if u noe how to tune it right..

uploaded the baseline map for the 1zz motor.. boy.. it feels smoother than before.. it feels like there is more bottom to midrange torque.. but i could be wrong.. need a dyno to test it...

Hey man, can you give me the data that you have set up to compare with mine?

uploaded the baseline map for the 1zz motor.. boy.. it feels smoother than before.. it feels like there is more bottom to midrange torque.. but i could be wrong.. need a dyno to test it...

it "feels" like there is more? sounds top quality...an SOB to tune and uncertain gains :whistling:

as others have already mentioned, for the money, if you are just looking for some extra power beyond an exhaust/intake then the emanage is the next best place to start...

it "feels" like there is more? sounds top quality...an SOB to tune and uncertain gains :whistling:

as others have already mentioned, for the money, if you are just looking for some extra power beyond an exhaust/intake then the emanage is the next best place to start...

its a really weird unit. i tried the setting that the prev owner used. it was very jumpy from about 3 to 3.5. then the power dies off then back on again.

tunehouse in marrickville will do the job for 320 until they are satisfied with the gains.

btw.. i got everything cheap. exhaust, intake, camcon. so its not a big deal for me. 250 for the unit. thats pretty cheap. emanage is too expensive for me, dyno tune and install as well.

These are my settings (provisional)

It's a test......

for cam

1.5 rpm 00

2 rpm -03

2.5 rpm -02

3 rpm 00

3.5 rpm 00

4 rpm 02

4.5 rpm 04

5 rpm 14

5.5 rpm 18

6 rpm 20

6.5 rpm 20

for air flow

1.5 rpm 03

2 rpm 03

2.5 rpm 03

3 rpm 00

3.5 rpm 00

4 rpm 01

4.5 rpm 02

5 rpm 02

5.5 rpm 02

6 rpm 03

6.5 rpm 03

In the next weekend I try with the G-Tech unit to read the effective hp in all rpm and I'll be able to set the Camcon more aggressively.