[VIC] Tues 13th Feb.... Gathering.....

This is sounding very tempting boys...

But time will be the deciding factor for me

And i think its deciding to stay at home :(

Common u soo dont wanna stay at home! Common Come along for the cruz! u have to come! Its gonna be fun... Plus i'm coming from hoppers as well :P So move y0 ***** and come along!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sounding very tempting boys...

But time will be the deciding factor for me

And i think its deciding to stay at home :(

Yea i understand....

From where u live its a cruise in itself just to get to the meet-up!! :lol: (jknz jknz! :) )

Common...seriously...summer is in its final days...soak it up as much as possible wit us!! B) ...aND....

i Soooooooooo wanna see ur ride! :D :toast:

Could my Powershot S70 have the honour of ur car's photp? :spiteful: :)

yeah i'm confirmed to be down.. is the westsider westgate shell meet @ 7pm still a goa? who'll be there?

Edited by Zoran

hrrmmm first post!! :D :P

well first of all thanks to johnno for making the meet it was awsome!!! those that came all the way to the top of the mountian it was good!!

sorry to the rolla boys at the top of the carpark for leaving in such a huury i was following my mates didint wanna get lost cuz i wouldent know where to go LOL what did u guys end up doing?? photo shoot??

any how a few hickups on the way up the mountian 2 of the drivers got pulled over... <_<

ummm we missed a right turn... <_<

lost half of the group cuz it started rainning/spitting sorta not that much really... <_<

that was about it going up the mountian

but going down sheeesh!!

we got stuck behind this HUGE truck wif logs LOL so we went sloooooow it was good needed to relax

umm turned into a carpark and met with the others that turned back and saw them there well half of them. then there were 4 big aussie guys that were stoned hard in the car park talking to us randomly and a little 12yr aboriginal kid just walking around us... asking about our cars and shiet

pretty shifty the other group that was there had lyk 5 guys and when we came in it was lyk 25 ppl total then the aussie guys kept talking to us then after minutes of blabbing on about shiet they left and said "theres too many theres too many" <_<

i think they wanted to roll the guys that was there first untill we rocked up they just left. . .

besides that it was really good im down for it again next time just need some new tyres and has to be on the right day i got work in a few hours <_<

OH YERH!!!?? also it wasent a fricken 2HR ROUND TRIP!!! it was 5HRS!!!! ARGHHH!!!! DAYM U JOHNNOOO!!!!

hrmm it was really dark so dont think anyone took pics

really nice to meet new faces and rides

:toast:

Edited by KaZe-StiVo

yeah was a great cruise. Thanx to johnno for organising it!!

us sportivo boys got abit lost, but it was all good when we finally met up with everyone at bp.

also thanx to the huge truck wif logs who slowed us all down so we couldnt get d****d by that cop who was hiding in the bush. lol

steven, zoran, johnny, brandon nice meeting you guys.

P.S those twisties are way better than mt. dandy hehehe

Yeah props to you John.... Nicely organized (maps) sad news about how we lost one of the honda boys over the cliff, but he appeared to be ok...

man you gotta love taking those hair pins in 2nd gear with te foot down... it was good, the got car a workout ;)

as for those idiots in the carpark.... like it said then, if we were lebbos. there would be dead skippys in that carpark.. i so have no patience for that kinda crap.

all in all.. great meet... until we bumped into cops... and one half of the group forgotting to buy fuel.. but still, good meet :D

yeah was a great cruise. Thanx to johnno for organising it!!

us sportivo boys got abit lost, but it was all good when we finally met up with everyone at bp.

also thanx to the huge truck wif logs who slowed us all down so we couldnt get d****d by that cop who was hiding in the bush. lol

steven, zoran, johnny, brandon nice meeting you guys.

P.S those twisties are way better than mt. dandy hehehe

yeah that was funny... hiding like b1tches in the carpark.. it was nice meeting you too man

Hey guys, Thanks for coming last nite as it was a good turn out. Better than i had expected.

Anyways, The black spur is a very very dangerous place to drive even for an experience driver. I think some of us were stuck in the excited moment. I can only tell but i cant control everyones mind. I tried to make it safe for every one out there on the road, warnings about the road, and every one, i mean everyone needed a CB radio as it is very importaint on roads like this. But At the end of the day, i hope everyone enjoyed the cruz.

Untill next time!