I'm Back

hey guys,

long time no post, been busy, but i thought i would log on and let everyone know that i'm back, but for the past year i have been working for a toyota dealership in perth, as a salesperson. so i can help with any technical information or information on any of the new vehicles in toyota's range.

hope to be of some help in the near future. any questions, please just PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya,

thanks for offering your services! I'll be back in Perth middle of the year, so i'll hopefully catch up with you then (i have a few things that i would like to discuss...)

Here's some trivia for you: i went to uni (UWA) with kelly prosser!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd bump the post and let people know that I am still here to answer any questions you may have. I do have one request though, please do not send me enquiries about prices for parts unless you are in perth and serious. It is unfair for me to ask my parts department to continuously spit out quotes which lead them no where.

Other than that I am happy to help in any other way i can.

With the changeover price, I will need more information on your vehicle and which aurion you are after.

Sportivo:

Auto/manual?

4cyl/V6?

2004 model?

With the release date of the next generation prius. Toyota have announced to us so far that there will NOT be any new vehicle releases in 2008. Rumours are 2009 there will be a new prius.

I have some questions

Any idea what the changeover pric would be on an Aurion ? (just under 3 year old sportivo with 5 year warrenty and 55,000 kms)?

Any news on when the Prius III comes out and any information on it?

thanks

perthcamry

Hi

Its an auto 4cyl about October 04 (5.5 serise metalic blue, 18" wheels, sportivo exhaust, alpine stereo, sub, lowered, CAI, mats, tint) - auto

Would like the Sportivo Aurion but not sure of the price difference just start with the base model.

Thanks

Edited by perthcamry

• 4 months later...
hey guys,

long time no post, been busy, but i thought i would log on and let everyone know that i'm back, but for the past year i have been working for a toyota dealership in perth, as a salesperson. so i can help with any technical information or information on any of the new vehicles in toyota's range.

hope to be of some help in the near future. any questions, please just PM me.

I have a question on the fuel figures for the new 70 series v8 I am getting 18-20 litres per 100k have you heard if this is standard or do I have a problem