TRD Aurion released in Aug 2007

Adrian

We just had our TRD Aurions arrive today in Darwin , one black and one silver.

Reminds me of how mazda have done up there MPS and differ it from the normal range.

Will take a better look tomorrow as I was still working when it arrived :rolleyes:

Oh some pictures please :) Don't think I've seen the TRD Aurion in any other colour besides the dark red.

Check out my motorshow photos here for some good Aurion photos :D

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=9813

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spotted a Silver TRD Aurion in Melbourne last night. I wasn't a fan of the Aurion, but I have to say with the TRD version they seem to have got it all right. Nice wheels, nice ride height, kit has the right mix of elegance and agression, looks good. :toast:

I spotted a Silver TRD Aurion in Melbourne last night. I wasn't a fan of the Aurion, but I have to say with the TRD version they seem to have got it all right. Nice wheels, nice ride height, kit has the right mix of elegance and agression, looks good. :toast:

Man, I just spotted a wildfire one again with no plates. It was stopped at a red light next to a Lamborghini Murcielago and behind me was a Mercedes CL65 AMG. I was in heaven :yahoo:

Man that Aurion sure looks sick alright. Looks better on the road than on show.

hey, i hv been thiking, TRD aurion is coming very soon, then do they sell the supercharge separately, if so, i m VERYY interested into getting one... but i believe the price would be wooott... Any aurion driver wanna try aftermarket turbo or supercharge?

Edited by dannywss

hey, i hv been thiking, TRD aurion is coming very soon, then do they sell the supercharge separately, if so, i m VERYY interested into getting one... but i believe the price would be wooott... Any aurion driver wanna try aftermarket turbo or supercharge?

I sure am but not getting anywhere yet with harrop.

Thanks for you TRD supercharger enquiry.

The Aurion kit we build is done specifically for TRD Australia and it would be inappropriate for us to sell it elsewhere.

I suggest you contact TRD and enquire if they will stock it, as there have been some past discussions regarding "aftermarket" kits. I am not able to give any indication of the pricing … however the performance is very impressive.

Regards ...

Ken L. Nunn, General Manager

went out asking for informations, but aftermarket isnt reconmended, coz will void the warranty? hrm... just hope tat the TRD supercharge isnt TATTT expensive...

If you are worried about warranty then go and buy the TRD Aurion.

If you want to actualy go and use the power anywhere warranty isn't going to cover you for racing.

Modding cars for power and racing isn't cheap or something you can do unless you accept a few risks that the car is being pushed to breaking point perhaps and warranty and insurance is useless if something big happens as it will all come back to the fine print and their lawyers being paid more than yours.

Had a look at 2 of the TRD's today.. i must say.. body kit looks great..

They all have numbered badges on them.. in the engine bay and in the car near the gear stick with what number it came off the TRD line.. (i saw number 88)

the rims on the black looked nice.. they were painted a darker colour than the other rims.

confirmed the prices that were posted before.. 63k + on roads. so about 66k.

The luxury one 3500SL is the same as the ZR6 with all options.. Eg sunroof, sat nav and push button..

Will have more to report on wednesday when i take one for a test drive.

post-4897-1187580245_thumb.jpg