Why I went Silver!

Anduin

Heya all,

I joined back in 2005 but had left for a while due to real life issues, such as moving house, changing jobs, no internet. Catching up on debts and the works.

Anyway, just a small introduction if I didn't post one when I first joined a while ago.

My name is Samuel, 24 years of age living with my girlfriend in Sunshine, VIC.

I own a blue 2005 Sportivo and I work as a small goods maker (sausages, hams, bacons and specialty products).

I play World of Warcraft, and love my car ;)

Why did I choose to become a Silver member? Simply due to the fact that from all the fun I had in the past, and the fun I am having now and in the future thanks to this forum, I find it only suitable to pay my way to support these forums and help keep them going.

It's a thank you for providing the median for us all to communicate and organise events. Without these forums, we'd not know each other nor be able to organise these great cruises and events.

I encourage everyone to put aside their hard earned cash and support this club by making a payment of $40 per year. It's not really much to ask. Just put aside 11 cents a day to keep up!

Hmm let's see. You get a club sticker, special subscribed members only forums, good feeling of being a supportive member.

Up to you!

Cheers,

Samuel

Could not have said it better myself! :D

What server you play WOW? Me and Rob (Badboyz) play it, Rob is muuuuuch more addicted than I am LOL.

What server you play WOW? Me and Rob (Badboyz) play it, Rob is muuuuuch more addicted than I am LOL.

This is very inaccurate Phil.

Btw my Rogue might end up overtaking your main. She's level 30 already. Oh and Coro is 67 now lol.

:lol:

Get your mount!!!!

Good to see you suporting the forum, as i would like to.

Ive asked the question before and it went nowhere, so i'll ask it again, how do you become a silver member

if you dont have internet banking? im sure there are plenty of other people like myself who want to join

but cant, due to this fact.

If anyone can help it would be good, for me, the forum and others :D

Good to see you suporting the forum, as i would like to.

Ive asked the question before and it went nowhere, so i'll ask it again, how do you become a silver member

if you dont have internet banking? im sure there are plenty of other people like myself who want to join

but cant, due to this fact.

If anyone can help it would be good, for me, the forum and others :D

If you can maybe get a member who has a Paypal account and give them $40. Temporarily change your password so they can log on as you, and then they can click the links and pay though your account. :)

If you dont really know/trust anyone, come to your next meet and talk to one of the mods, were all trustworthy :D

I play on the RPPvP server: Lightninghoof.

I'm a 67 Night Elf Warrior as my main.

• 2 weeks later...

I play on the RPPvP server: Lightninghoof.

I'm a 67 Night Elf Warrior as my main.

You play WOW!!?? LOL man when i saw you at the meet, you didn't look like a WOW junkie. maybe there's hope for the rest of the people trapped in Azeroth

ur GF plays??? lol what server are u guys on? im working my way up to lvl 70 (now 63 human female warrior) my bf is already 70 with 2 more not far off-but im more happy playing my lvl 31 druid....hmmmm maybe we hould start up a forum to talk about WoW.... :whistling:

Hmm, yes I play wow.

Update on my level: 70 and have my flying mount.

My girlfriend is still stuck on level 64, she has a Night Elf Hunter. We play together all the time, gank horde in PvP, dungeons etc.

She's just been too busy lately with studies to play much at all.

Transfer to Lightninghoof and join my alliance guild ;) I only have 17 members right now in my guild, however most know each other in r/l as friends/couples, and we have a few aussies too.

Not bad, we're just levelling to 70 first before our guild heads into the dungeons together. Until then I'll be PvPing and getting all my epic gear ;)