Know much about hondas??

Is it possible to put V-tech cams on a non V-tech engine and get some sort of power gains???

Badboyz has said its pretty much impossible but i need as much info as possible before i retort to my mates retarded statement....

Is it possible to put V-tech cams on a non V-tech engine and get some sort of power gains???

Badboyz has said its pretty much impossible but i need as much info as possible before i retort to my mates retarded statement....

its not physically possible, they just wont work...

Yeh i thought so, He is being whack cause i wont let him drive my stivo, its pretty pathetic but if he wants to make stupid claims about his integra and how it could beat my stivo in a race then im gonna have to pwnt him with knowledge :P

cheers cob

Edited by Simo

Just say this to him:

"FACT: Your car is not as powerful as mine. FACT: You know I would own you on the drag strip. Don't waste my time racerboy. FACT: I now know you are talking sh!t. You are super lame."

do what I did... RACE HIM (i do not condone illegal street racing LMAO)

my friend had an E36 BMW 318i 1.8L 90kw RWD 1300kg

i have a Toyota Camry SV21 2.0L 90kw FWD 1100kg

he was going about "BMW power" and "M3 power (not even an M3)"

so i took him down my local "drag strip" and i beat him by around 1 - 1.5 car lengths... so he started making excuses... we raced again and again and again a total of 5 times... and the result never changed lol

EDIT: oh and on the last 4 runs i let him start 3/4 car length ahead of me

Edited by d_ice

He doesn't even need to drag him ay d_ice lol. Just by saying the things he said he's already labelled himself as a total moron. Even a rejected sheep clone with 2 legs and 5 heads knows that v-tec runs a completely different motor in terms of design and engineering lol.

What a lamo.

He doesn't even need to drag him ay d_ice lol. Just by saying the things he said he's already labelled himself as a total moron. Even a rejected sheep clone with 2 legs and 5 heads knows that v-tec runs a completely different motor in terms of design and engineering lol.

What a lamo.

yea i know... but humans can be pretty stubborn sometimes... so the best thing would be to actually get him to buy the parts n take them to a shop n have a video camera ready for the HAMMERING OF A LIFETIME hehehe

not physically possible to do it. VTEC cams are totally different to non VTEC cams as well as the rocker arms etc etc. Yes you can put a VTEC head on a non VTEC bottom end. It's been happening for years.

I'd say "I don't know but if you say it can be done then you do it". Even suggest a place to go and get it done and of course take the camera for posterity!!!!

• 2 weeks later...