Mazda 3 MPS

Guys, for those that didn't know, my MPS was stolen 2 months ago from Padstow train station :angry: never thought it would happen to me but it did. It was also a couple of months after i installed the coilovers and tyres too, mods were still brand new and yet to be tested on the track. I also just renewed rego and paid for fullcomp worth over $2G. However i was lucky the insurance company didn't give me too much grief and paid me out but i had to rent a car for 6 weeks and there were many personal belongings in the car that couldn't be replaced. I have moved on since and have a new ride now!

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

\/

00' Nissan 200SX S14a Luxury :P paid quite a few gorillas for it because it was immaculate, one owner, modded with over $10G worth of stuff and only had 32,000kms on it. :)

s14s2200sxpaintym6.jpg

s14s2200sx2io7.jpg

dscn0438om0.jpg

enginebay001rl3.jpg

Edited by ZEEROLLA

dude. Sorry to hear about your MPS man. You must have been gutted! My friend lives a few blocks from Padstow station, I didn't realise the place was that dodgey. but.........Congrats on the S14. ooodles of power and torque and rear wheel drive. you 've got to be happy with that. =)

Are you fecking serious. I park the stivo ALL THE TIME at padstow train station lol

Thanks guys, the 200 doesn't actually "feel" as quick as the MPS due to it having a 5 speed and laggy turbo. ALso prob down on torque compared to the MPS, which we all know makes a car feel quick. But the 200 is putting down a safe 185rwkw (approx 230kw at fly) so it goes alright.

Strawberryface - you MUST have seen an Aurora Blue Mazda 3 MPS parked at the base level of the multi-storey, it has MPS stickers all over it and i think i have seen your Stivo on quite a few occassions, if the white one with an exhaust mod is yours? ;)

Car was stolen from Banks St. though, next to the platform. I sometimes do arvo shifts so the multi-storey would be full.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Man thats terrible!!

Best of luck with the nissan!!!

im getting alot of pleasure out of my mps!

Never thought id own one especially after i heard about the mounting. But thats all sorted out now on the 2007 models

Are you fecking serious. I park the stivo ALL THE TIME at padstow train station lol

Thanks guys, the 200 doesn't actually "feel" as quick as the MPS due to it having a 5 speed and laggy turbo. ALso prob down on torque compared to the MPS, which we all know makes a car feel quick. But the 200 is putting down a safe 185rwkw (approx 230kw at fly) so it goes alright.

Strawberryface - you MUST have seen an Aurora Blue Mazda 3 MPS parked at the base level of the multi-storey, it has MPS stickers all over it and i think i have seen your Stivo on quite a few occassions, if the white one with an exhaust mod is yours? ;)

Car was stolen from Banks St. though, next to the platform. I sometimes do arvo shifts so the multi-storey would be full.

Hey mate i definitely do remember it, and even my old man says he does. Yer the white stivo is mine :-)

Now i know why i haven't seen it lately...such a shame, it was a really nice car too.

GL with your 200 though!!