Rebadging ZRE

Hi everyone,

So I managed to get my hands on a Netz badge for the ZRE, I know a few of you ZRE owners already have it installed but I haven't seen a guide around. I just wanted to know the process. Is it just a matter of pulling down down on the original badge and then pulling it out, it seems that some force is needed.

Thanks

John

Rag + flathead screwdriver. Gently jib it while you try to pull it out. Should come out with a click. Same for netz badge.. click in slowly.. top or bottom in first, check first. Dun worry i almost broke my netz badge putting it in.

Rag + flathead screwdriver. Gently jib it while you try to pull it out. Should come out with a click. Same for netz badge.. click in slowly.. top or bottom in first, check first. Dun worry i almost broke my netz badge putting it in.

Thanks johnnieboi!

The Netz badge is less than 1cm smaller (all around) than the facelift ZRE badge. Here's a few images:

dsc6785b.jpg

dsc6789.jpg

dsc6787.jpg

hey im knew to this forum so im really noob, just wanna know what that other badge is? is it like how STI has their own custom badge?