1991 Rolla Seca

sketra

Hey there people! OK i'm new and ive just got myself a 1991 Corolla Seca. I havn't quiet got it at my place at this point in time but you catch my drift. (hopefully)... Well this rolla is coming to me with dented fenders and a badly faided roof. Thanks to my boyfriend who is also on here Eves, he will be doing the panel beating. ANYHOW, my plans for this car is to do a custom bodykit done by me and my design.... also will be having a custom sub box sitting in the back also will be designed by me!! LOL... Lets just say it will be getting a full make over!! Well here at 3 photo's of what was from the sales page and well if you like i shall take photo's later on when the car gets here.

Well Chow Kiddies!! LOL

Sara!

Myrolla1.jpg

myrolla2.jpg

Myrolla.jpg

HaHa, yeah well its my mother that is paying for my personalized number plates. she is getting em for my birthday supposably.... haha Well im not the best drawer lol..... well atm im just doing a side veiw which looks crap..... but yeah

• 4 weeks later...
Heya guys, just thought to show you the car on cardomain... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2962733 and my car has a mod.. lol a sports steering wheel.... haha

Hey check out my project if you need ideas/or inspiration :P

http://www.twincam.info/index.php?showtopic=24687

can't wait to see how yours turns out!!

• 1 month later...

Hi Jayrome, i just managed to have a look now after not being on this in ages HAHA, but WOW i love those body kits..... where they hell did you find the rears? there hot!

Hi Jayrome, i just managed to have a look now after not being on this in ages HAHA, but WOW i love those body kits..... where they hell did you find the rears? there hot!

www.carmate.com

there are about 3 or 4 rears to suit the seca but 3 of them are almost identical :P

yeah i noticed the site once i went you to see your car on twincam. My car just really needs everything done to it... but the roof has been spraypainted and the right rear fender been fixed but all the rest is still ermgh lets say... CRAP! LOL..... but will get there s l o w l y.

• 1 month later...

Okay guys im new to this im nearly 17 p plates soon yew :lol: well i have a 1991 toyota corolla seca and i have so far done the following mods 15inch RJR rims wraped in Bob Jane Xeon tires, Momo Steering wheel, side skirts, 2x12" Sony Xplod Subwoofers run by a mtx thunder amp, 2xsony tweeters run by a sony head unit, the car is white at the moment i am going to paint it a cyan metallic colour i have $2000 ideas on things to do fellas btw: my exhaust is full catback system just need to put the muffler on to sound smick hopefully get a reply soon thanks

Okay guys im new to this im nearly 17 p plates soon yew :lol: well i have a 1991 toyota corolla seca and i have so far done the following mods 15inch RJR rims wraped in Bob Jane Xeon tires, Momo Steering wheel, side skirts, 2x12" Sony Xplod Subwoofers run by a mtx thunder amp, 2xsony tweeters run by a sony head unit, the car is white at the moment i am going to paint it a cyan metallic colour i have $2000 ideas on things to do fellas btw: my exhaust is full catback system just need to put the muffler on to sound smick hopefully get a reply soon thanks

best to create a new thread in members rides...

• 9 months later...