My first car, a paseo

Eargunk

Hi, i've registed for a while now but was busy with other commitments to post regularly.

I drive a white 1992 paseo, that is pretty much completely stock, except for the audio system which is completely alpine (i know a couple of people that work at northfield marrookka) and from the way im heading might make a "boom" van or car to compete with in the futurem its on about 253000KM and is still running extremely well. Ill try and get up a picture of the interior and exterior when i find my camera.

Im not going to put any rims on it or a larger exhaust because i love the face they make when a teen with rims and a tip gives me guff about my car and feel the vibrations and clarity emitting from it. I still have a lot to do to it (inverted boxes, parading the pdx which is sitting inside a safe place) just like all other teens when they get their first car.

And i just noticed i might have posted in the wrong area..

Edited by Eargunk

Bad news, its gonna be off the road for a long time, its not road worthy cause the trunk holding up stick thingy is broken. hehe, and alot of other stuff...

PICTURES OF MY FIRST CAR!

post-9766-1231812905_thumb.jpg

Take notice of the scrape mark on the bumper, it was done when a relative's dog kept running in and out of the gate whilst i was reversing

post-9766-1231812865_thumb.jpg

post-9766-1231812880_thumb.jpg

post-9766-1231812854_thumb.jpg

My Trunk:

post-9766-1231812199_thumb.jpg

My amp is upside down because i got the grounding on the wrong side of the car hehe

post-9766-1231812214_thumb.jpg

As you can see, i have no room for baggage :)

All of the modifications was done by me with the aid of my father, (father and son project on weekends)

A sad good bye to a back yard project is the SSS, fuel rises, im not into fast cars. its getting sold (i decided not to buy it anymore and its still sitting in my back yard ready to be bought by a young teen who wants POWER!)

post-9766-1231813082_thumb.jpg

post-9766-1231813093_thumb.jpg

Edited by Eargunk

• 2 weeks later...