2012 camry; Where to buy BC coilovers

hiwtf

Does anyone know where I can get BC coilovers? Any help will be very much appreciated.

Old topic regarding springs and exhaust were lost due to 'technical issues' on this forum.

He's St. Albans Jeffmen.

I was wonderin what u may suggest - obviously better to get local if possible and its not a bad deal.?

Ive been looking online and thought about US ebay to a freight fwding company - this is what some others have done. Com gateway charges $28 for the first half kilo and about $4-$5 every half kilo after that.

http://www.option1garage.com.au/BCRacing.htm

QLD with free shipping and discount off bc right now.[

Yeah i'm from Stalbans, West side. Hmm i think i might get the coilovers from that website next week. I'll email and ask for exact prices and if they have any for our camry.

which side of melbourne do you live in ?

Jeff - I know youre sellin the BCs at the moment - so do you know a good place for em around melbourne? :g:

Tony - If anything will fit it'll be the Camry XV50 Series release but i dunno if the stockists down here would have it yet.

Ive been looking online and thought about US ebay to a freight fwding company - this is what some others have done. Com gateway charges $28 for the first half kilo and about $4-$5 every half kilo after that.

Look up Shipito too - they're who I use for forwarding things from the US. They charge $8.50 per parcel and then banking fees are included in the postage cost (so it's not actual cost price postage) but they do get discounts from shipping companies so it cancels out in the end.

• Like 1

Yeah i'll just wait for their reply and let you know what they say. Hopefully they do.

Thanks jeff. If Option 1 Garage in queensland don't have it then i'll definitely give them a call.

Hey guys. Do you guys know exactly which BC coilovers to order for my car (ATARA SX) ? Was it these ones:

BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 12-14 Toyota Camry SE- XV50
http://www.amazon.com/BC-Racing-Series-Coilovers-Toyota/dp/B00GBD0924/ref=sr_1_4?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1385510989&sr=1-4

There's lots of products that are for the XV-50 Series and it should be fine to order as they seem to be the same car but i'd contactin BC Racing Australia before i purchased anything - specially since its a fair bit of cash - and i'd be paranoid about not fitting parts otherwise.

for any information please contact
the BC-RACING team on 02 9545 0532 or contact@bc-racing.com.au

Yeah i've been talking to them via email and they asked me to measure nuts ands bolts etc of my wheel. I just thought it would be easier to confirm if these are the bc coilovers for the atara so i could just order it asap.

So the XV50 series as far as i know refers to the asian release of our car. The SE & SE Sport is the American Release. When i ordered my sway bar and strut tower it was to suit an XV50 and it fit perfectly.

That link i posted the other day to guy that works for toyota CCRUZN - He's got BCs on - dunno how u could contact him - maybe through that forum the link was located at.

Option 1 Garage (the website rich linked up top somewhere), has great customer service. Would recommend buying your coils from there.

The price of BC coilovers BR series for XV50, is 1190 + Free shipping. Dan from Option 1 garage said it would take roughly about a week to be delivered. He gets them straight from the BC factory. I have yet to order a set but will very soon.

• Like 1