New Toyota Owners from NZ

Gday guys

New member here. I have a 2000 Toyota Camry Gen4 TSport which has the TRD Supercharged 1MZ-FE. Its a wonderous car to drive and always surprises people. Have attached a pic of what it currently looks like. 

Mods i have done to it is de-cat and a 2.5inch exhaust from factory headers to tip. Got some 18x7.5 toyota mark x zio wheels to keep that sleeper look.

I have had this at the local drag strip. Personal Best was a 14.6 on a preped track with my mates slicks otherwise 15.2 on streets on an unpreped track..

Will slowly be modding this over time and keeping it sleeper.

Camry.jpg

Welcome. 

Was it factory supercharged or was the TRD supercharger fitted at a later date? I've had a bit of experience working on 1MZs with superchargers. 2 of my mates have them. Is it just running the 4psi pulley?

Manual or auto?

Gday. Yeah it is factory supercharged by toyota and is manual. Its 206kw so not sure if it is the 4psi oulley or the 5.5psi pulley

1 hour ago, Chultz said:

Gday. Yeah it is factory supercharged by toyota and is manual. Its 206kw so not sure if it is the 4psi oulley or the 5.5psi pulley

That power figure is almost definitely at the flywheel(not the wheels). The 6psi pulley will net around 180kw at the wheels.

Have you had it on a dyno at all?

Gday.  

I havent had it on a dyno ad from the paperwork i have from Toyota NZ, states it 206kw at flywheel. 

On other news. Just picked up myself another camry. Got myself a 1989 SV21 camry gt. Factory gen1 3SGE engine. I will post a picture tomorrow when  its day time.