NEW MEETING PLACE FOR SYD MEET

Hi guys,

please take note that we can meet at the place i have put on the map in the link below

What Date: Friday Night on the 4th of June.

What time: 8pm

Where: Meet @ parking lot next to reading cinemas. There is a gym, a rebel and a subway there i believe.

Map: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/au/new_meet_place

What to bring: Please bring ur radio's along and set to channel 26.

Who: Anyone and everyone with a car.

Please pass the message on to all others you have told that are not on the forum

I work just around the corner from there.

Please note that if you are coming down parramatta rd from Parramatta direction you will not being able to turn right into the car park. You will see Fitness first then you need to turn left into Alban St and turn back out.

Cheers and look forward to seeing everyone there. :D

Oh! bring all your cameras!

Have just finished map and directions for our route. I will email it to those who have pm'ed me. For those that havent pm me if u need a copy with ur email address. I will also bring some copies on the night.

Cheers

Bill

heh... well i invited some civic coupe vtirs and dc5r and integra vtirs.. but none of them are keen on going south through RNP! :(

we went a fortnight ago and its too bumpy and rough, compared to the smooth surfaces of OP!

but if you're going for a fun cruise, its not too bad, just be careful, theres a corner known as Bob's bend. its right after a straight and if you're not paying attention, it is easy to go straight into the ditch hehehe.. unfortunately, it claimed one of our civics last time we went, so be careful!!!

i might come out to the meeting point and check out some corollas hehehe, otherwise I'm out for this one dudes, the OH boys have organised a lil leisurely cruise to the city, meeting up at 10pm.. :/

i was just reading the posts on the ozhonda forum. hahaha. Xoom and Sportivo being our ATOC diplomats. :P

the guys over there seem pretty friendly. Just a couple of them where abit hostile but then again WE were "invading" their forum after all. :lol:

Damn. i was looking forward to seeing some hondas give the sportivo a run. :D

oh well, it should still be fun