AVP2

Dead

1. It is set in a country town (what the f**k?)

2. Country hicks have to 'band together to survive amoungst Alien's and Predators fighting each other' WTF???

F**k you FOX. All you had to do was follow the damn Omibus in the first place and it would have been successful.

Biscoff and Perry all the way. Paul W. Anderson? You are gay.

The franchise was ****** from the first AVP movie.......an abomination that should never have been made. I have only watched it once, and are refusing to watch it again. If I need an Alien fix, I'll just do an all-nighter watching the Quadrilogy or fire-up AvP2 on the PC and scare myself ****less

The first was a rush,inaccurate & a farce :angry: :o :lol: AVP2 in the boonies??? oohh great!! <_< Dont tell me whos gonna befriend the Aliens now??.... the cleaner??the time between gettn Facehugged to chest popped in half hour?? :blink::huh: what a load

The franchise was ****** from the first AVP movie.......an abomination that should never have been made. I have only watched it once, and are refusing to watch it again. If I need an Alien fix, I'll just do an all-nighter watching the Quadrilogy or fire-up AvP2 on the PC and scare myself ****less

x2

Read 'Prey' by Biscoff and Perry dude. Masterpiece ;)

Yeah man, tell me about it! All they are doing is milking the name dry for all those die-hard fans.

Watched TMNT, was shocked and honestly disgusted. They absolutely ruined that movie. 3D animation, seriously wasn't the way to go. Also how screwed was the storyline? Were the writers on crack? Pure utter crap!! Part 1 and 2 were my favorites.

With the technology they have today, they could make awesome lifelike suites like in Norbit and not to mention a few others. It would be more appealing to the older generation that grew up jumping off the sofa kicking and punching, as the turtles kicked some foot soldier a55!

Back to the point. If Hollywood was a guy, I'd kick him in the balls. :D

/end_rant

the story for TMNT is supposed to have grown up a bit with the young adults who used 2 watch it as kidz. (paraphrasing from the newspaper article i read yesterday).

sounds interesting though? who cares if it was CGI... its NINJA TURTLES for freekz sake.. how realistic did you expect it to be?

the story for TMNT is supposed to have grown up a bit with the young adults who used 2 watch it as kidz. (paraphrasing from the newspaper article i read yesterday).

sounds interesting though? who cares if it was CGI... its NINJA TURTLES for freekz sake.. how realistic did you expect it to be?

I just think that too much CGI tarnishes. Like too much make up makes Paris Hilton look like a cheap ho. Oh wait she already is haha.

It's like old muppet Yoda. He was the bomb.

could have just CGI'd the head just like jar jar binks in starwars

Hahahahaha. Funny how Chewbacca is one of the most loveable characters in Film and Lucas went to recreate him in the Prequels in the form of Jar Jar. Everyone wanted to boot him in the head lol.

i dont believe thats true!? i mean... chewy wasnt trying 2 be THAT funny in the original films...?

i think that the story of starwars changed over time.. its like 20+ years between the originals and the "episode 1,2,3" movies.

from memory, all of the main charactors had some funny in them. luke, leia, chewy, indiana jones... they all had sarcasm or jokes at 1 point or another!

compare that to the newer movies with jar jar... modern scriptwriters put all the funny into just 1 charactor.. kinda like an 'urkel' charactor amongst the straight ppl in the film...

anywayz...

me n the wife are heading off to the meet soon..

Edited by JJCRU23R

i dont believe thats true!? i mean... chewy wasnt trying 2 be THAT funny in the original films...?

i think that the story of starwars changed over time.. its like 20+ years between the originals and the "episode 1,2,3" movies.

from memory, all of the main charactors had some funny in them. luke, leia, chewy, indiana jones... they all had sarcasm or jokes at 1 point or another!

compare that to the newer movies with jar jar... modern scriptwriters put all the funny into just 1 charactor.. kinda like an 'urkel' charactor amongst the straight ppl in the film...

anywayz...

me n the wife are heading off to the meet soon..

Chewy was just...Chewy man lol. He's the best!!! haha

didnt notice i 4got harrison fords charactor in those movies... :P

CHEWY'S SLEEPING ON HIS BACK IN MY BEAN BAG WITH HIS BALLS CATCHING THE BREEZE...

didnt u see my avatar :P

didnt notice i 4got harrison fords charactor in those movies... :P

CHEWY'S SLEEPING ON HIS BACK IN MY BEAN BAG WITH HIS BALLS CATCHING THE BREEZE...

didnt u see my avatar :P

That dog has so much character lol. His name is chewy? lol

all i can say is with all these remakes and movies based on games and cartoons im praying that they dont **** up transormers ive been hanging for em to make a movie for years lets hope its all worth it and they dont ruin one of my fav things from when i was a kid. so many cartoons and games that end up movies are nothing like they should be.

he-man (ruined)

tmnt (ruined) except first 2

initial d (ruined) sort of lol

scooby doo (ruined)

flinstones (ruined)

fist of the north star (ruined)

street fighter (ruined) except for the animated movie by manga

double dragon (ruined)

avp (ruined)

doom (ruined)

plenty more to add but these ones off the top of my head stood out as failures.

ivan drago was good as he-man! but they did stuff that up by transporting them from their reality to our real world with fast food n sh!te... hehe

kylie was good in streetfighter... but yea they stuffed up dhalsim being a sh!tty scientist who does NOTHING special.. as well as blanka..

-side note- if you wanna see a real (not cgi) yoga master with stretchy arms in a movie, check out ONE ARMED BOXER vs THE FLYING GUILLOTINE.

good stuff!

AVP.. wasnt bad since i didnt expect anything and 4got all the previous alien and predator films that came b4 it. btw this is from the same movie company who brought us freddy vs jason... so yea. that movie was a stuffup.. since neither of them are ever going to die.

doom... kinda liked that 1?! the 1 sequence that went into 1st person view was amazing... the CGI and special effects were awesome..(example - pinky?!) and it was obvious there had to be some sort of reason in the storyline for the hero to be off by himself - just like he was in the very first game of doom. from memory... doom (the original game) never gave any explanation as to why he was off by himself in the firstplace...and you kinda had to just discover it as you progressed through the game.

bottom line - if you have no expectations about the movie b4 you walk in the cinema to see it, then you wont be dissapointed!

if its a movie that wasnt a cartoon./game and so on then theres never any expectations but when youve watched or played somthing a million times you always expect it to be slightly similar.

no offence but streetfighter was possibly the worst movie ever made.

ill agree about the first person part of doom that was well done.

but im already having issues with the transformers movie as i watched the preview the other day i noticed that optimus prime wasnt even the same type of truck as he is in the cartoon.

I think the only movie that is ever going to be accurate to that of a game will be Warcraft. The only reason that is, is because Blizzard are very smart at 'selling' their ideas. They essentially turned down every single offer from movie companies until one agreed to let them do whatever they wanted to do. Blizzard have free reign.

Id Software were backed into a corner and told 'you do this or no movie for you' and they folded lol. Half the reason why Doom was so stupid.

yea thats a good point.

gaming companies should have more of a say as to how the storyline is done.

i understand that there is usually going to be an issue when a book/comic/video game is ADAPTED to work on film.. but by that same token, there is a certain element that made the book/comic/game so popular in the first place and it shouldnt be messed with for the sake of selling movie tickets.

one good example of this is SIN CITY.. although jessica alba dissapointed coz she turned her charactor into a stripper who never ended up stripping?!

havent seen 300 yet.. but i saw a site where they compared the comic to some of the screenshots and my mouth DROPPED. is that out already??

• 1 month later...

I think the only movie that is ever going to be accurate to that of a game will be Warcraft. The only reason that is, is because Blizzard are very smart at 'selling' their ideas. They essentially turned down every single offer from movie companies until one agreed to let them do whatever they wanted to do. Blizzard have free reign.

Id Software were backed into a corner and told 'you do this or no movie for you' and they folded lol. Half the reason why Doom was so stupid.

Speaking of which have you guys/gals seen this?

Note: Following link is an adult movie series website, if you are under 18 years of age do not enter.

http://www.whorecraft.net/

Note: Following link is an adult movie series website, if you are under 18 years of age do not enter.

What is it with you always stepping over the line man? hahahahahaha :lol:

What is it with you always stepping over the line man? hahahahahaha :lol:

HAHA sif man when do I step over the line? I know you love it don't deny it!

• 7 months later...

It was crapload better than Andersons effort.

However the storyline and character base was still utter tardness.

The only thing I appreciated was the Predator's hunting techniques in this one (which were far more accurate than the latter).

Omnibus is still FTW