[NSW] twincam.org's Annual Bathurst Cruise 2007

Hey all,

Time to start getting the news out about the 2007 Bathurst Cruise. Its a month and a half away so you have no excuse!

Date:24 June 2007

Meet Time:8.30am for 9:30am depart.

Meeting Point: McDonalds Windsor Corner of Windsor Rd and Groves Av. (refer map) Theres a Home maker centre around there as well (may change the meet point to inside the home maker centre. (Can a local please check it out for me please)

Destination: Mt Panorama Bathurst. Puzzleman will be holding his legendary BBQ at this stage (this may change depending on circumstances)

Bring: Yourself, Travelling companion/s, Tunes of choice, jumper or jacket (it will be cold), full tank of fuel (there are fuel stations in the vacinity of the meet point (refer map), money for bbq, anything else you think you need.

DISCLAIMER:

On behalf of twincam.org and other forums this is advertised on I would like to say that the forum promotes and supports SAFE AND LAWFUL DRIVING like it or not YOU ARE REPRESENTING clubs/forums who are attending the day. This is a CRUISE NOT A RACE. Anybody who breaches these rules will be asked to leave the group. If hooning around is your agenda DO NOT ATTEND! Last thing we need is more bad publicity as car enthusiats.

MAP

Bathurst%20Meet%20Point%202007.JPG

For catering purposes please indicate interest and car type, colour and passengers here

car colour?

I may be up for this, the pics from last year were great and reviews from people I know who went were better...

just depends what car I have at the time as to what I bring...

Put me down as interested but not 100% sure.

Ill be starting my new job so not sure what the work hours are. Never been to Bathurst before will be fun to go.

For catering purposes please indicate interest and car type, colour and passengers here

Car Colour for catering purposes? Ummm well: Corolla 06, White, 1 Person.

sounds good id enjoy a slow cruise last time i went to bathurst i had to fang it just to keep up did i mention i was cruising with a bunch of xr6 turbos? nevermind

red stivo 2 and 1/2 people in otherwords a baby

look forward to attending

• 4 weeks later...

yep going up bells line

OK guys BBQ will be: $2.50 per sausage sandwich and $1 per can of drink.

so please bring me some change.

thanks Craig.

PS post this on any forum i have not thanks and Ive counted 60+ people not cars is this about right?

• 2 weeks later...