my camry is BLEEDING

bassposse

i have just recently noticed something redish/pink in colour and its runny, leaking out of my engine bay somewhere

i dont know where the leak is coming from it only started since i went over a center island on the road (trying to dodge a volvo driver) and since then i have noticed the leak anyone think they know what could be leaking something this colour

thanks leasuance i didnt think of the coolant

i always thaught coolant was green coz thats the only kind i have seen in shops.. i just went out and checked the coolant level and had to top it up a fair bit

Edited by bassposse

transmission fluid is red in color... i'm GUESSING that as u hit the center island you may have hit the underside of your gearbox... check if there's any leakage from under the transmission maybe u just screwed up your gasket (easy to fix)... oh n check your transmission fluid level

Both the coolant & Tranny fluid are red in colour,the coolant is more pink in colour but exposed to a loaded environment it can change its colour drastically,All you gotta do is 'feel' the leak itself,If it feels oily or slippery itll have to be the oil but coolant also has a bit of slippery consistency but would always retain its water base..Good luck hope its not a big problem like a hole or pierced /cracked body but just a oil seal or leaking hose :rolleyes:

2 kinds of coolant... the red heavy duty one and the green normal one... open up ur radiator tap to see wat kind of coolant u have...

oh n yea like buzurolla said... feel the "blood" lol