[WA] Perth Meet - #1 and #2 meet photos up

Here is one for the Perthies! I heard that the last cruise/meet didnt work out that well and hopefully we will get it right this time.

I've talked to few guys about it and since most of the people I've talked to so far is still in uni so I kind of set it to make it easier around the uni exam but if anyone have any problem with those dates please let me know.

One whole week, it should be more then sufficient. This is pretty much in PLANNING so I dont know what we going to do or when we going to meet.

I just want to hear from you guys and then we can set a date that will best suit everyone :)

Fire away!

Edited by kenneth

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

would it be better to do it on the weekend, sun 3rd jun or sat 9th? where would be a good place to have it?

Any weekends good for me dudes,Give me a lil time to get ready,yknow the odd polish n clean,Getting my exhaust downgraded from the milo tin this weekend<but i am definitley ready for our first meet

my car is next to stock so its the washing up thats needed but with these stupid weather.. i dont think there r much you can do..

yeh weekend is good :) so sunday 3rd of june thats this sunday coming!

lets see how many can make it then :) !!!

I think greddy_es will be pretty happy with tht :P coz he might hv his car sold by end of next week.. right greddy? :P

Location wise : anywhere near the city would be good :) or anyone have any suggestion?

Edited by kenneth

my car is next to stock so its the washing up thats needed but with these stupid weather.. i dont think there r much you can do..

I think greddy_es will be pretty happy with tht :P coz he might hv his car sold by end of next week.. right greddy? :P

Location wise : anywhere near the city would be good :) or anyone have any suggestion?

i think we should make it the 10th thats the week after so that way everyone can have enough time to reply. how many of us is there anyways?

someone mentioned south perth foreshore that would be ideal maybe kings park but hey im not fussed lol

i think we should make it the 10th thats the week after so that way everyone can have enough time to reply. how many of us is there anyways?

someone mentioned south perth foreshore that would be ideal maybe kings park but hey im not fussed lol

might have minor problems.. >< exams on that week so i dont think i have the time to cruise around but again! if there r enuf ppl! i will organise it for you guys :) im fine with that.. just hv another one after exam or smethin! :D

haha..u're spot on Ken!hahaha..i've got someone coming to see the car today..so this weekend would be a gd time..just let us know where and when..South Perth sounds great!hahaha...

haha..u're spot on Ken!hahaha..i've got someone coming to see the car today..so this weekend would be a gd time..just let us know where and when..South Perth sounds great!hahaha...

you should just WALK down rather then drive down if its south perth! LOL... hmm who is up for it? and its double demerit this weekend so becareful :P

you should just WALK down rather then drive down if its south perth! LOL... hmm who is up for it? and its double demerit this weekend so becareful :P

we could all just park there and have a photoshoot..talk abit of ***** etc..haha rather than risk driving arnd and get the dble demerit..

10am sunday at south perth foreshore..carpark after cocos

we will meet there and talk c0ck a little (as greddy_es) said :P

so..

Date: Sunday 03/06/07

Time: 10am

Contact me at 0422 567 450 if anyone have any question!!

so..

ok sounds good :yahoo:

so..

ok sounds good :yahoo:

see u tmr then andre :)

great meeting everyone today :P but hey! we will get @ least 8 next time! so stayed tuned..

Going to organise the next meet here :)

SUGGESTION PLEASE!!!!!

Edited by kenneth

great meeting everyone today :P but hey! we will get @ least 8 next time! so stayed tuned..

SUGGESTION PLEASE!!!!!

was there only a turn out of 4 ?? should have given me a call I was in south perth that morning ! :(

SUGGESTION PLEASE!!!!!

Hows about Araluen Botanical,Mundaring Weir,Where the WRC stages used to be down south ,Any suggestions for Northern locations would be great too,Im willing to go anywhere,as long as the cars ready on the day that is??

SUGGESTION PLEASE!!!!!

was there only a turn out of 4 ?? should have given me a call I was in south perth that morning ! :(

damn it :P i should hv ><

Hello There

I'm new WA member and would like to join ur next meeting and get to know you guys

I'll be overseas from the 19th of June until the 26th of July

So if u can arrange the meeting after the 26th of July, That'll be awesome :rolleyes:

cYa

Hello There

I'm new WA member and would like to join ur next meeting and get to know you guys

I'll be overseas from the 19th of June until the 26th of July

So if u can arrange the meeting after the 26th of July, That'll be awesome :rolleyes:

cYa

hey

theres one on tonite

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=10894

think ive seen ur car around curtin, looks sick

:lol:

Hey Jay

how's everything goin

Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting cause I just saw ur post

Yup I'm always arund Curtin

and for now, don't judge the car, it's not done yet

cYa