[WA] Perth Meet - #1 and #2 meet photos up

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey greddy_es i'd be working every week night till quite late so i dont think i will be able to organise :) why dont you work out something with the boys or put a few options up here :) tht'd be real good :D

hey greddy_es i'd be working every week night till quite late so i dont think i will be able to organise :) why dont you work out something with the boys or put a few options up here :) tht'd be real good :D

hahha..okok..we'll tryu to work something out :)

hey guys, im a newbie here. i was just browsing around and i came across this forum and im interested in joining your next meet. i have a corolla too :D so please let me know if you guys organize something. thanks dudes

hey guys, im a newbie here. i was just browsing around and i came across this forum and im interested in joining your next meet. i have a corolla too :D so please let me know if you guys organize something. thanks dudes

Welcome!!!sure thing..just keep a lookout for this thread as well :)

Welcome!!!sure thing..just keep a lookout for this thread as well :)

welcome mate.. another white sedan :yahoo:

trying organise a meet for next weekend.

Date:

Saturday 14th or Sunday 15th July

?

Time:

?

sugestions needed just make it simple, even at south perth foreshore again we just wat more numbers..

I'm good for Sat morning(say abt 10am to 12pm) or in the evening abt 5pm onwards..location wise...if its in the morning,to make it simple south perth foreshore and then u guys can head out for a drive to grab lunch elsewhere..in the evening,south perth foreshore for a quick get together then proceed somewhere with a big lighted carpark and then grab some dinner on the way or something..

Sunday's good for anytime actually..so yeah..thats for me :)

my dad is leaving for o/seas on sunday so i doubt i can make it this weekend...

sorrie :) but again if you decided on a location let me know ;) see if i can sneak out

I'm good for Sat morning(say abt 10am to 12pm) or in the evening abt 5pm onwards..location wise...if its in the morning,to make it simple south perth foreshore and then u guys can head out for a drive to grab lunch elsewhere..in the evening,south perth foreshore for a quick get together then proceed somewhere with a big lighted carpark and then grab some dinner on the way or something..

Sunday's good for anytime actually..so yeah..thats for me :)

ok well make it at fore shore again. i rekon 10 to 12 is good do a nite one when we can organise it better so its just a matter of sat or sun. im fine with any preferably sat tho...

Saturday is no good for me - I will be in Busselton. Sunday ist good, ya.

Big G, if you could sms me informing me as to what is going on, I would be greatly appreciative - I don't think i will get a chance to check email or the forum for the next few days.

Cheers!

i'm still good for Sat morning(9am-12pm)..gotta go to the airport in the arvo..and sunday..lets just say my gf has planned some stuff..so can't confirm anything for Sun yet..probably be able to make it in the evening..

I can't make it this weekend, somethin came up for sunday. I'll meet you guys in person some other time :)

i'm still good for Sat morning(9am-12pm)..gotta go to the airport in the arvo..and sunday..lets just say my gf has planned some stuff..so can't confirm anything for Sun yet..probably be able to make it in the evening..

im good for sat morning or sun nite.. but if theres not many people interested i dont mind waiting until the week after (will have a few more mods by then) or we can just have a small one this sat/sun.. keep us posted

Hey boyos..looks like uve been busy trying to get a meet happening

Check this out ..After a month stint at Perth brake parts.welshpool(which was very educational),Im officially starting my new employment with Prosser Toyota Canning Vale this monday coming(as service advisor)& 'again' in the mindset for new employment,meaning my weekend is totally booked,After being in safety boots for ten years plus & got to rekindle my long lost relationship with my italians(bizzie shoes) & french cuffd cotton shirts & windsor knotted ties again. :blink:

Boys.....I am sorry for pulling out again but i assure you all once i get settled in (give it a week or two) Im gonna try to be accountable,& with the help of other members in & out of our organisation try to help TOCA WA as much as i can in parts awareness & service secrets hehehhe :lol: ...here we go again heh?? :yahoo: :yahoo:

Check this out ..After a month stint at Perth brake parts.welshpool(which was very educational),Im officially starting my new employment with Prosser Toyota Canning Vale this monday coming(as service advisor)& 'again' in the mindset for new employment,meaning my weekend is totally booked,After being in safety boots for ten years plus & got to rekindle my long lost relationship with my italians(bizzie shoes) & french cuffd cotton shirts & windsor knotted ties again. :blink:

Boys.....I am sorry for pulling out again but i assure you all once i get settled in (give it a week or two) Im gonna try to be accountable,& with the help of other members in & out of our organisation try to help TOCA WA as much as i can in parts awareness & service secrets hehehhe :lol: ...here we go again heh?? :yahoo: :yahoo:

oh cool..we'll have someone to pick up Genuine parts at staff price hahaha :yahoo:

nice work bozurolla, and always thinking of others thats wat we like to see haha

a lot of ppl cant make it this weekend i guess next weekend might be a slightly better time maybe? i dunno, what do u guys recon? :)