New Owner/Member

Hi!

I am proud new owner of a 05' Corolla Sportivo!!! I've only had it for a day but damn am in love with this thing!

I have been trolling the forums for about a week now, and I have a couple of questions... I know these have been covered previously, and sorry if I p*** anyone off.

1. CAI for face lift. (The answer please!)

2. Leather/Interior care (Previous owner didn't even bother to clean it for me :/)

P.S I'm from South Brisbane/West End (Stock black Sportivo), so if anyone around there sees someone booting it in 2nd gear down Cordelia Rd/Montague Rd that's me (until the novelty wears off ;D).

Hi!

I am proud new owner of a 05' Corolla Sportivo!!! I've only had it for a day but damn am in love with this thing!

I have been trolling the forums for about a week now, and I have a couple of questions... I know these have been covered previously, and sorry if I p*** anyone off.

2. Leather/Interior care (Previous owner didn't even bother to clean it for me :/)

P.S I'm from South Brisbane/West End (Stock black Sportivo), so if anyone around there sees someone booting it in 2nd gear down Cordelia Rd/Montague Rd that's me (until the novelty wears off ;D).

hey, welcome to the forum! :yahoo: enjoy your stay!!

Hi!

1. AEM, TRD, CES etc etc CAI's all fit facelift

2. Use Meguiars leather car foam for interior ... fantastic stuff

Hi!

2. Use Meguiars leather car foam for interior ... fantastic stuff

Indeed. If you can procure some 'horse saddle' oil that is 'the' ultimate. Meguiars Car Foam though is decent enough depending on pickiness.

Nelson likes using horse saddle oil.

I've had my Corolla for 2 weeks now, and the novelty hasn't worn off yet, and I don't even have LIFT!! :rolleyes:

Welcome to TOCA, It's a great place!

Cheers,

C.j

Indeed. If you can procure some 'horse saddle' oil that is 'the' ultimate. Meguiars Car Foam though is decent enough depending on pickiness.

Uses it on his 'saddle' eh?

Uses it on his 'saddle' eh?

Mmyes. Don't ask, he see's this dominatrix chicky and...meh no point in elaborating.

so if anyone around there sees someone booting it in 2nd gear down Cordelia Rd/Montague Rd that's me (until the novelty wears off ;D).

You'll be driving a looooooong time :D

Welcome