Buddy club

Buddy Club

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey people, does anyone have any pictures of the stock sportivo shock and springs out of the car, or all the parts! We need to put a set of stock ones back together that are currently in pieces!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your continued support folks! :D

I'll send you a picture, only if BC make a supercharger for the 1zz and 2zz :P

aww, anything for my camry? would apperciated if you guys wanted to sponser my car and do any mods to it at your expenses haha :P

Edited by akuma

Or contact me and I can talk you through it. I can now do it with my eyes closed I've done it that often...

thanks, will call

aww, anything for my camry? would apperciated if you guys wanted to sponser my car and do any mods to it at your expenses haha :P

There is plenty for the Camry - wheels and matching nuts, seats, condensor, digimeters, chemicals and more!

Edited by Buddy Club

o0o0oo sounds nice. p1 got any 19" i want BIG BIG! also you guys make strut bars for my camry. my camry is the aurion look alike.

get big chromies instead man, pimp it!

anyway, good to c BC is even considering making parts for our stivos

Edited by sportiyo

Hi akuma we make them in a perfect size for the Camry. Do you know the standard wheel diameter, width and offset?

Either way, the come in 19x8 +38 which will look good on black especially with a silver lip

We're looking strongly into coilovers, and pending how well that goes there might be scope for further items.

Buddy club AU is now a TRD and TOM's distributor, so if you have any enquiries - shoot us a PM or email at supportATbuddyclub.com.au

Edited by Buddy Club

COILOVERS FOR THE CAMRY? TELL ME! im planning to lower my car before i get my rims and i prefare coilovers, i drive like im on track :D, got any pictures of the 19" rims?

Edited by akuma

At the moment, we don't carry anything specific for that motor, however there is plenty of BC which would go nicely in a 'lux!

oil caps, radiator caps, gear knobs, turbo timer (if its a TD), bucket seats (which would work a treat in a 'lux!), grounding kits, digital gauges, and wheels! Although I'm not sure how feasible it would be to make a set of coilovers for the Hi-lux... but it would be different wouldn't it! :D

Also we have an update: a set of custom suspension is currently in production for the AU spec corollas - which will be made in japan with monotube piston housing (superior to twin piston for durability and shock oil temperatures which make for more uniform performance), and will be quite firm. The N+ is of a very similar spec to the TEIN FLEX range, so it should be a very competative package, especially for the price.

We are actually quite excited to give them a try ourselves! Stay tuned for further updates

thanks again for your support, team!

also, check out the secu-timer. Turbo timer that can be used for both turbo and n/a cars and its got a kill switch function! Car won't start without a password!

Might find it useful your your car SIVA! Its a turbo diesel yeh?!

also, check out the secu-timer. Turbo timer that can be used for both turbo and n/a cars and its got a kill switch function! Car won't start without a password!

Might find it useful your your car SIVA! Its a turbo diesel yeh?!

soon will be turbo diesel yes!! will certainly have a peep at it!!

• 2 weeks later...

HI Mr. Budy club,

I have been looking for exhaust system for corolla sportivo, unfortunately, all jap cat back exhausts do not fit our australian corolla sportivos.

Reason? We have a full size spare while jap has a space saving spare.

So do you have any small cannon muffler for my car with a sliencer, cos I dont want a noisy exhaust at all.

I am also looking for a rampod induction kit for it also.

thanks