Under Car Neons, Screwing Help Required!

Recently got a neon undercar kit now my only problem is the tube showing and i am not sure where to put the neon brackets on the side skirts. I have an sr model which has side skirts and it is a 2005 model corolla. If you look under the car you can see that there is a place to put the jack in and just behind above is metal is it safe to screw into there????

currently i havent screwed but stuck the brackets into the side skirt for a firm hold bt still you can see the tube wen u walk out quite far.

i wanted to put the bracket behind the lift up jacks line but just really unsure whether it is safe to do so.

If anyone who has fitted neons under the car can help would be much appreciated however as of now will get pictures up tonight of the car with them on.

on sunday if i get time i will jack the car up i will take a photo of mine....

p.s i didnt screw / drill holes in the frame.

i used zip tires and drilled holes in the side skirts and it worked very well

:whistling: Easiest way to know the legalities is pretty obvious..... just get the number of your local cop station and ask. If they say it's all good, get it in writing and signed with the officers ID code on it. They aren't always out to bust your **** :D

:idea: I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that interior lights are permitted provided they are positioned no higher then 10cm below window sill. Red and blue leds and neons are flat out illegal. Exterior varies greatly state to state.