SB's replacement for the Bullit

SILVABULLIT

Are you sure a T28 BB S15 turbo would be the go here mate?

I think they got a .60 (.43 on the RB26 N1 version) exhaust housing which isn't anywhere near big enough for a diesel... are you getting the housing modified at all?

I would also be reconsidering the XR6T stock cooler...from guys that i know who have done a bit of work with the XR6Ts, the stock cooler on them doesn't go very far at all...since the pipework is going to be custom for that anyway, why not just grab a budget bar & plate cooler from JustJap or something? For core only a good size is only around $150 with certainly enough efficiency for your application.

I know you aren't trying to build a race car here, but if you are making a torque producing workhorse you want it to be durable in all sorts of conditions....the proposed setup looks ready to blow at >4k rpm on a hot summer day (yes i know the redline of the car is probably about 4.5k :P)

Well that is one option for a turbo but the other that has popped it's head up is a T4 with a modified exhaust housing. Not exactly sure what size housing(think it might be .8 from memory) it is but it also depends on how much i get it for.

As for the intercooler from a XR6 they are good for around 300kw on a 4L engine. I certainly am not going for that and my engine is also only 3L and I want power from 1200rpm to about 3600rpm. Don't want to rev the ring out of it as I want it to be almighty reliable plus the XR6 intercooler is a garrett bar and plate and will fit perfectly behind my bullbar where the vents in the bar are with the inlet and outlet making fitment very easy and simple. Plus I got it fro a very nice price :toast:

• 3 weeks later...
nice one man!!!

one things missing............. Quad head lights on the roof!

Plus the pig carcass hooks and gun racks for scoped rifle and shotgun (handy for close encounters lawl).

Pure potential to be a pig hunting mothership.

• 1 year later...

Just added some new Lightforce Spot lights and very soon some Rhino roof racks and alloy luggage basket which will have 2 more spot lights mounted on the front.