Goodbye MR2,Hello Tommi 6.5

GReddy_ES

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so the car was booked in for a tune yesterday..all was good up until 4800rpm when the engine started misfiring *sigh* Tristan reckons its most likely the ignitor at play so we're gonna swap a Gen 3 ignitor in and see if it works then finish the tune next week *fingers crossed*

ok turned out the problem lied with the Apexi Boost Control Kit..not the kit that's faulty but my Power FC thats got a fault in it that somehow refuses to communicate with the Boost control kit for some reason..cos upon disconnecting and turning it off on the hand controller,no more misfiring!so its all good now and set to finish the tune on Sat.In the meantime,a turbosmart manual boost controller will be in place for the Apexi boost control kit.

Fitted the Greddy rear pods today..driver's side went on perfectly..only hic-cup i had was the passenger side..all thanks to my HKS exhaust..being on such an angle..clashing with the rear pod..so atm its on on the driver side but off on the passenger side.

now to figure out what to do to get the otherside fitted.Here are some pics anyway..

GreddyRearPods1.jpg

GreddyRearPods2.jpg

GreddyRearPods.jpg

Seriously why hasn't this thread been stickied yet!?!?! You have like one of the best car on this forum adrian!!

no biggie whether its stickied or not hehee

funny how people still dont get it... unless greddy becomes a silver member, his ride isnt gonna go sticky.

btw im loving the amount of work and effort youve put into the car. maybe its a good idea to purchase the silver membership so people would stop bringing it up... think of it as your next mod lol

funny how people still dont get it... unless greddy becomes a silver member, his ride isnt gonna go sticky.

btw im loving the amount of work and effort youve put into the car. maybe its a good idea to purchase the silver membership so people would stop bringing it up... think of it as your next mod lol

thats where u're wrong buddy..u dun have to be a silver member or at least not when i last checked all the pinned threads not all of them are silver members unless they're in stealth mode haha i also believe that when ur ride is pinned..its done for a reason..for pple to admire and see the work u've put in and not getting the thread pinned just becos u're a silver member with 2pgs of work done to ur car.

thats where u're wrong buddy..u dun have to be a silver member or at least not when i last checked all the pinned threads not all of them are silver members unless they're in stealth mode haha i also believe that when ur ride is pinned..its done for a reason..for pple to admire and see the work u've put in and not getting the thread pinned just becos u're a silver member with 2pgs of work done to ur car.

i am a silver member.. i dont see my thread being stickied? :) hehehe.. i dont expect mine to be stickied coz its boring neway..

i am a silver member.. i dont see my thread being stickied? :) hehehe.. i dont expect mine to be stickied coz its boring neway..

:spiteful: its yummy!

ahahah adrian`s thread become ken`s xD

:P

i couldnt agree more with u greddy, hope u get recognised for your efforts soon

bloody hell, Whats with all the complaining about what is/isn't a pinned topic, if sombody feels like a topic should be pinned SEND ME A PM!!!! there are 1000's of threads on this site and i cant read all of them.

PS. Thread Pinned. :)

Also near on 200kw would make that thing a ROCKET!!!

bloody hell, Whats with all the complaining about what is/isn't a pinned topic, if sombody feels like a topic should be pinned SEND ME A PM!!!! there are 1000's of threads on this site and i cant read all of them.

PS. Thread Pinned. :)

Also near on 200kw would make that thing a ROCKET!!!

hahha thanks Northy..it didn't bother me whether it was pinned anot thats why nothings been brought up to u guys but thanks anyway :)

yeah its a little pocket rocket at the moment :D

Awesome result you got there mate!!!! well done :clap:

So when are you going to up the boost?? :spiteful:

nah gonna keep it at 14psi for reliability factor..i'm still running a standard Gen 2 bottom end..so would be risking it if i ran any higher :)

Awesome result you got there mate!!!! well done :clap:

So when are you going to up the boost?? :spiteful:

nah gonna keep it at 14psi for reliability factor..i'm still running a standard Gen 2 bottom end..so would be risking it if i ran any higher :)

Knew I wouldnt be the only one asking you to crank that booooost.. haha but thanks for the ride today.. short but sharp.. love the exhaust and bov... inlove.....

Knew I wouldnt be the only one asking you to crank that booooost.. haha but thanks for the ride today.. short but sharp.. love the exhaust and bov... inlove.....

haha yeah i knew there was gonna be more pple asking to crank up the boost not just from this forum hhehe if u love it so much..consider the black hardtop i was telling u abt :D