GOT MY CAR ON THE DYNO TODAY

Bel garage in regents park had a dyno day today. i was the only corolla sportivo there. the only mods my car has is lowering, TRD CAI and some changed parts like blinkers and stuff. i got 3 runs. they were as follows:

1st run 104kw atw

2nd run 107.6kw atw

3rd run was 109.3kw atw @ 162KPH

max torque according to papers is 295N.M

please leave comments on what you think of my rolla and how you went if u've had your car on a dyno

Bel garage in regents park had a dyno day today. i was the only corolla sportivo there. the only mods my car has is lowering, TRD CAI and some changed parts like blinkers and stuff. i got 3 runs. they were as follows:

1st run 104kw atw

2nd run 107.6kw atw

3rd run was 109.3kw atw @ 162KPH

max torque according to papers is 295N.M

please leave comments on what you think of my rolla and how you went if u've had your car on a dyno

How many KM's have you done?? Perhaps post up the dyno sheet for us to have a look at. but seems like the normal output of a Sportivo down there. They obviously used 4th gear by looking at your speed.

would i be wrong in saying the average dyno reading for a stock stivo is around 112-115kw atw??

Depends Pete, there are a few Sportivo's like mine that hovered around the 111-112 ATW but some down near 105-106.

I think it depends on the age and engine condition of the car, as well as all the other usual variants....

hey just wandering, how much does it cost for a dyno? i was thinking of getting a safc after the trd cai and ces exhuast for a tune

theres gonna be a dyno day down at SAS in silverwater on july 15. its through toymods. i think its $50 or $55 for ppl not a toymods financial member. starts 8am. :D

hey just wandering, how much does it cost for a dyno? i was thinking of getting a safc after the trd cai and ces exhuast for a tune

theres gonna be a dyno day down at SAS in silverwater on july 15. its through toymods. i think its $50 or $55 for ppl not a toymods financial member. starts 8am. :D

awww =( wont be done by july 15 =( only have the cai gotta wait till tax return comes for exhuast and the tune

Bels a lil overated my friend 180 was dynoed there a year ago, he did 69kw atw, then 112, and then 114.

Hes car was stock, but a 180 should pull more than that considering the fact that he runs 13.9 down the 1/4.

Cheers

i hear from alot of people that a stock corolla is around the 100kw mark. my car is on 17 200km'z. so i think i should go through my service then re-do the dyno. and when they did the dyno test at bel garage, the guys didn't open the bonnet so i was a lil upset. but i removed the fog light cover before i put the car on the dyno. they charged me $50. but the thing was i didnt hear my engine cut out or any pinging sounds so i dont kno if the guy went all da way. but people i can tell u a stock sportivo, just with a cai is still pretty loud. ill have my dyno papers up as soon as i can get them scanned..

thanks all for ur replies..

post-3893-1184428927_thumb.jpg

Edited by sinan