RunX Elegant body kit

isnt that a genuine part? try going 2 toyota parts.. if your in sydney try castle hill toyota

Yep it's Genuine Toytota Japan stuff alright. I enquired about this a while ago but kept getting responses about the rear not fitting. I seriously can't see why it can't though.

First thing's first, get the part number!

Yep it's Genuine Toytota Japan stuff alright. I enquired about this a while ago but kept getting responses about the rear not fitting. I seriously can't see why it can't though.

Is that because the JDM exhaust does a dog leg and comes out of the passenger side instead of going straight out on the drivers side like ours do?

From memory the front lip cost $600 prepainted from Toyota.

I got it from a place called ignitionX but there website doest come up anymore.

Looks like our new sponsor Nextmod may be able to get it in for you.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=11191

From the instructions I got, the part number is 08154-12170

You have to note that this front lip will not fit out of the box as the bolts are in a different position from the lip to the bumper itself. A panel beater can fix that up for you no problems.

Is that because the JDM exhaust does a dog leg and comes out of the passenger side instead of going straight out on the drivers side like ours do?

Nah it isn't this. If it were, then the C-One skirt wouldn't fit either but it does.

I was told it was more to do with the size of the skirt itself. Although I could swear I saw a white Corolla on the road here about 4 years ago with the exact same skirt.

Nah it isn't this. If it were, then the C-One skirt wouldn't fit either but it does.

I was told it was more to do with the size of the skirt itself. Although I could swear I saw a white Corolla on the road here about 4 years ago with the exact same skirt.

I'm very skeptical about the responses I received. Although as Phil mentioned above, it's probably just a matter of a little modifcation for a flush fit.