replace the room light of gen 4

toyotahk

Hello everybody.

The room light of my camry advantage seems burnt out. However, I am a bit scare to open the cover. Appreciate if anyone tried it before provide me some advice, better with picture.

Thanx

cheers

Hello everybody.

The room light of my camry advantage seems burnt out. However, I am a bit scare to open the cover. Appreciate if anyone tried it before provide me some advice, better with picture.

Thanx

cheers

pry it out with a flathead screwdriver.

there is a small opening opposite the switch. :) its prety simple and you wont break the plastic cover.

Not to hijack, but:

Mine has also gone but I think it's more of a fuse problem than the actual bulb...

Anyone have a fuse box diagram?

i checked the terminal voltage and got 12V so it is certainly of the bulb issue.

If you want to check electrical circuit. surf camrymanuals.com. very detailed and excellent.

Edited by toyotahk

Not to hijack, but:

Mine has also gone but I think it's more of a fuse problem than the actual bulb...

Anyone have a fuse box diagram?

i checked the terminal voltage and got 12V so it is certainly of the bulb issue.

If you want to check electrical circuit. surf camrymanual.com. very detailed and excellent.

If i may edit that^ its www.camrymanuals.com :P

on my gen2 i got the domelight fuse under the hood... the diagram should be on the fuse cover thingee... oh n it's the same fuse for the cd player (the main memory wire) and the same fuse for central locking... so basically everything inside the car that gets its power straight from the battery... ie it'll work no matter wat even if the ignition switch is off... so if ur central lockin is working then its safe to say that the fuse is working properly...