95 4a-fe wiring schematic

I was wondering if anyone had a corolla workshop manual around the 95 era that includes the wiring schematics for a 4a-fe engine and scan a few images for me. I've been searching but have only found online versions for $60+.

i'm only after 2 or 3 pages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was wondering if anyone had a corolla workshop manual around the 95 era that includes the wiring schematics for a 4a-fe engine and scan a few images for me. I've been searching but have only found online versions for $60+.

I've got the ADM AE101-102 Gregory's manual, it's got pretty much the full body wiring diagrams in it, which parts exactly do you need? And is it an early- or late-model AE101? (and is it ADM too, obviously)

I've got the ADM AE101-102 Gregory's manual, it's got pretty much the full body wiring diagrams in it, which parts exactly do you need? And is it an early- or late-model AE101? (and is it ADM too, obviously)

The engine i'm wiring in is originally from a 95 Holden Nova so it's ADM as far as i can tell. I'm mainly after the engine/ignition page/s. It's all going in an AE80 Hatch which had a 2A-C so the original wiring is there i need to know what to cut and paste into the loom.

And i was wondering if the manual has detailed specs for the injectors. I have to setup the megasquirt to run them optimally.

The engine i'm wiring in is originally from a 95 Holden Nova so it's ADM as far as i can tell. I'm mainly after the engine/ignition page/s. It's all going in an AE80 Hatch which had a 2A-C so the original wiring is there i need to know what to cut and paste into the loom.

And i was wondering if the manual has detailed specs for the injectors. I have to setup the megasquirt to run them optimally.

The fuel and ignition page is common for both early and late model ones, and the book covers the Nova too (it's the same car, just different badges), so is it just the injectors/spark stuff that you need? I've got the whole book so I might as well do everything in one go. I'll scan the pages up later this morning and send them to you

And according to the manual, the injectors are 13.8 ohm resistance, 160-200cc/minute flow rate, hope thats what you need

The fuel and ignition page is common for both early and late model ones, and the book covers the Nova too (it's the same car, just different badges), so is it just the injectors/spark stuff that you need? I've got the whole book so I might as well do everything in one go. I'll scan the pages up later this morning and send them to you

And according to the manual, the injectors are 13.8 ohm resistance, 160-200cc/minute flow rate, hope thats what you need

Thanks for the injector info, i'll run them at 200cc to begin with and tune accordingly. Could you include the cooling section of the loom as well? I hadn't realised before but there's 5 different thermo sensors all over the engine, I'm guessing that it's a factory ecu thing, ill only need 2 but i would like to know where they go. I have the new loom as well so i'll be using it to chop and change.

Thanks for the injector info, i'll run them at 200cc to begin with and tune accordingly. Could you include the cooling section of the loom as well? I hadn't realised before but there's 5 different thermo sensors all over the engine, I'm guessing that it's a factory ecu thing, ill only need 2 but i would like to know where they go. I have the new loom as well so i'll be using it to chop and change.

I'll just scan all the pages to do with the engine and ECU anyway, if it's a 95 model then it should be an early model one, 3 pages worth

I'll get onto it right away, should be done in around 30 minutes