camry sunroof

Mr Kluger

Hi All, new member... had my camry for 5 years... love it to bits but want to make a few changes to make it feel like a different car... dont want to trade it in on new metal rather add to it making it a unique tourer...

thinking of adding an aftermarket sunroof... any one know where to go or had one installed before?

>.<

That's why you get it done somewhere reputable and get a job well done. If every aftermarket sunroof was leaking and rattling, these places wouldn't get any business. A couple of guys on these forums have had aftermarket sunroofs fitted without any problem. Besides, most of the time you get quite a long workmanship warranty, so what's there to worry about? :)

I know there is a risk of it leaking and forming rust around the seals... but i figgured that if it were done properly like BigBum said hopefully fingers crossed every thing should be ok... till it gets broken, stops working or rattles i guess...

Hmmm... still if i can get a good one fitted under 2 grand i still would be willing to do it... i got 88,000km so i wanna keep going till the wheels fall off... B)

My '98 Camry Conquest came with the Toyota sunroof from factory...

It was the single greatest factory option EVER. Never had ANY problems with it.

As for aftermarket I'm with BB, get it done at a reputable place 'cos sunroof is totally "pimpin stylez y0" as some may say around here :lol:

Wish I had one on the 'rolla... Brandon did you get one??

Hmm... will keep that in mind... 'what you you pay is what you get...' wont cut corners on this one... will have to save a bit more and have it properly done in sydney... (next time im up there)

Cheers and thanks to everyone for all the tips and info

Happy Modding :)

Edited by DJ-CAMRY MCV20