gd luck for the rest of exams mate

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted :: SR 22 WA

Black Facelift Stivo, couldnt see if anything was done to it as i was on the TRAIN when i spotted it ;)

On Kwinana Fwy, heading towards perth around canning bridge area... 8.10am?

Black Facelift Stivo, couldnt see if anything was done to it as i was on the TRAIN when i spotted it ;)

LOLs... dint know u catch the train?? hahhahha.... :lol:

LOLs... dint know u catch the train?? hahhahha.... :lol:

lol.. my car dont run on water jeff ;) fuel @ 1.60/L plus parking @ 2.30 an hour.. i dont think i wanan drive if im thr 9 to 5

Spotted Jeremy pulling out onto Manning Road about 9:30pm tonight. Looks as though you were in a rush cob!

LOLS..WHERE WERE U!!!!!!!! :P im in uni with jayce..was a nice night for a drive man..

vroom vroom :P but i wasnt speeding..at all :D

Spotted Jeremy pulling out onto Manning Road about 9:30pm tonight. Looks as though you were in a rush cob!

LOLS..WHERE WERE U!!!!!!!! :P im in uni with jayce..was a nice night for a drive man..

vroom vroom :P but i wasnt speeding..at all :D

I was going down Manning towards Carousel as you turned out of the street where the bowling place is!

Yeah, i went out for a drive because i was soooo bored at home! 'Tis a good night for it, athe CAI made it fun!

petrol is cheap huh

lol yeh man thats jayme for u.. petrol = water to him... cheap cheap... i swear he stole a tanker :P

btw back to "topic" spotted a blue preface rolla with trd grill + eyelids and **** loads of decals on warton road around 12 (numberplate 1 BRJ XXX)

and just a random note, there are suprisingly a lot of dikheads on the road now days.. is it because im driving less now and when i do drive i look around abit more or isit because i got off my P's and ppl just do **** to u? when ur not on ur p's?

1. people tailgate u for no reason

2. everyone tries to race ? (even a fkn yaris thinks he is cool and can out run a rolla - dead stock with a COOL BLING greddy sticker)

3. then a bum up audi a4 that looks like its gna fall apart with some ****test tyres that just wouldnt grip in dry ground was sliding everywhere think he is cool and wanna race..

4. then the classic stupid ***** v8 commy tht thinks he got all the horse power in the world just hv to cut u off some how..

NTS: maybe i should take the bus more often..

petrol is cheap huh

lol yeh man thats jayme for u.. petrol = water to him... cheap cheap... i swear he stole a tanker :P

btw back to "topic" spotted a blue preface rolla with trd grill + eyelids and **** loads of decals on warton road around 12 (numberplate 1 BRJ XXX)

and just a random note, there are suprisingly a lot of dikheads on the road now days.. is it because im driving less now and when i do drive i look around abit more or isit because i got off my P's and ppl just do **** to u? when ur not on ur p's?

2. everyone tries to race ? (even a fkn yaris thinks he is cool and can out run a rolla - dead stock with a COOL BLING greddy sticker)

3. then a bum up audi a4 that looks like its gna fall apart with some ****test tyres that just wouldnt grip in dry ground was sliding everywhere think he is cool and wanna race..

4. then the classic stupid ***** v8 commy tht thinks he got all the horse power in the world just hv to cut u off some how..

haha... no SH*T... lol.... i always get these v8 commies on my *****... just play around with them mate... just play with ur brake light or something... ***** them off :spiteful:

petrol is cheap huh

yeah man..even without p`s..lols..

ESP THOSE PPL..who stand at the side of the road n chuck stuff at ur car..

jayce got it..angelo got it too..

we should all do something like team up ey..when something like that happens..call all our frens..drag those bitches n make them wash the car or some shiat..

like farking hell ey..id be so ****** if they damage my car..if they dont have $ to pay..they can just sell their ****s for all i care..

this is getting serious..1 of my fren just got his new euro..driving down..glass bottle..wham..side scratched like a biatch..

its not like we did something wrong or what..he doesnt speed or show off or anything..his car is just stock man..

im just so ******..even hearing about it happen to frens..it just makes me really mad..

anyway :P back to spotted :P spotted dayve n jayce uni car park xD teehee

jayme i didnt c u man :P sorry

petrol is cheap huh

yeah man..even without p`s..lols..

ESP THOSE PPL..who stand at the side of the road n chuck stuff at ur car..

jayce got it..angelo got it too..

we should all do something like team up ey..when something like that happens..call all our frens..drag those bitches n make them wash the car or some shiat..

like farking hell ey..id be so ****** if they damage my car..if they dont have $ to pay..they can just sell their ****s for all i care..

this is getting serious..1 of my fren just got his new euro..driving down..glass bottle..wham..side scratched like a biatch..

its not like we did something wrong or what..he doesnt speed or show off or anything..his car is just stock man..

im just so ******..even hearing about it happen to frens..it just makes me really mad..

anyway :P back to spotted :P spotted dayve n jayce uni car park xD teehee

jayme i didnt c u man :P sorry

yeh, bloody stick throwers!!! *&^$#@$&

this object throwing business happened to me once a few weeks back. was driving back from work and there were two kids standing on the road side, so i thought maybe they wanted to cross the road or something. as i drove closer one of the kids threw something in the direction i was travelling.

luckily, the object was something not substantial cos there was no sound-of-contact and when i checked the front of the car no damage done.

but yeh, if i heard a contact sound, chances are i would stop the car and have a nice talk to the kids (with my jump start cable in hand to give them a shock or two).

they need discipline, parents included.

LOLS.. man.. the other night. i stopped at the lights junction between leach and winthrop drive..... i saw 3 guys on the side of the road... 2 was holding cameras.... 1 was holding his skateboard... i saw that theres something not right... then the guy with the skate board started crossing when we stopped.... and guess what?? he cross when our light turns green..... so yeh... its damn close for us to crash them.... there was 3 cars.. all of them including mine just dint stop horning and reved the car..... lol... so yeh... they need more toys ey... not being on the street distracting cars... T_T