Give me a good guess^0^

dannywss

all wrong?

"electricifying car"- i love this idea, but it will look weird with metals all around+ not comfy?

but i hv thoughts about putting a leather SOFA at the back, but was told this to be illegal.

i hate carputer(personally), coz when the hell i gonna use it? i dont sleep in my car, i dont eat in my car, i dont study in my car, i dont pupu or peepee in my car... hrm... soundsystem, yea, bingo, tats like 40% of it, another thing tats more exciting ^^"

i hate carputer(personally), coz when the hell i gonna use it? i dont sleep in my car, i dont eat in my car, i dont study in my car, i dont pupu or peepee in my car... hrm... soundsystem, yea, bingo, tats like 40% of it, another thing tats more exciting ^^"

I know, I don't find the need to have a computer in the car either. I just saw something that looked very similar to a VGA monitor cable :P

40% only sound system aye? In car entertainment? LCD monitors? Neon lights? Any closer? LOL

40% only sound system aye? In car entertainment? LCD monitors? Neon lights? Any closer? LOL

i should hv said 20% related to audio... ur other guess are wrong thou :spiteful: neon light dont need so many wires, lcd monitor? hrm... i saw a 26inch monitor tat day, cant imagine is smb can put this into their car...

i should hv said 20% related to audio... ur other guess are wrong thou :spiteful: neon light dont need so many wires, lcd monitor? hrm... i saw a 26inch monitor tat day, cant imagine is smb can put this into their car...

ı hope hes not gonna fıt a bomb there and blow up the spencer st statıon lol. no wonder what hes gonna ınstall. something to do with an audio system i bet.

Here u go~

Alpine 2007 IVA202E

Blaupunkt Travelpilot DX-V

DLS Reference Speaker R6A front

DLS Classic Speaker C6A back

Audison Lrx4.1k 2007

Rockford P3 2007 12" sub woofer

a tiny 7" screen ><"

& lotsa ghosty looking stuff ^^" love it!

giv me opinions pls? thz

cimg3619zb8.jpg

cimg3628cy9.jpg

cimg3626sn2.jpg

cimg3641jg0.jpg

cimg3635rp9.jpg

cimg3636tc5.jpg

cimg3637he5.jpg

cimg3634ve1.jpg

cimg3639wf3.jpg

Edited by dannywss

Here u go~

Alpine 2007 IVA202E

Blaupunkt Travelpilot DX-V

DLS Reference Speaker R6A front

DLS Classic Speaker C6A back

Audison Lrx4.1k 2007

Rockford P3 2007 12" sub woofer

a tiny 7" screen ><"

& lotsa ghosty looking stuff ^^" love it!

giv me opinions pls? thz

cimg3619zb8.jpg

cimg3628cy9.jpg

cimg3626sn2.jpg

cimg3641jg0.jpg

cimg3635rp9.jpg

cimg3636tc5.jpg

cimg3637he5.jpg

cimg3634ve1.jpg

cimg3639wf3.jpg

looks nice but whats with the pipe??? it looks so dirty. it looks like a drainage pipe. is that pipe for the bass to travel towards the inside of the car?

LOLZ... tats the concept, of being dirty and yuaky and crippy!! this is a ported sub box, so tats the port? i can only say, i m badddd at taking pics <_<

oh btw, if u feel its blury, coz the pics is taken throu the "fake glass"(forgot how to spell), dont blame me T_T

looks good champ. glad to see a differnt sound system working well in the aurion dash. I always had my doubts about it, but it seems you have pulled it off.

keep up the good work

I have to say a big big thanks to AudioFx in Camberwell for doing a great job(also GREAT price) and to let me stay there to watch everything while the job is being done. If hv any interest on any mod, can post here or pm, will try my best to reply or help u out somehow.

More things to be done... slowlyy~

I have to say a big big thanks to AudioFx in Camberwell for doing a great job(also GREAT price) and to let me stay there to watch everything while the job is being done. If hv any interest on any mod, can post here or pm, will try my best to reply or help u out somehow.

More things to be done... slowlyy~

Hi Dannywss, how much did the silver frame to go with the screen cost you? i'm looking at doing my own mod with a bigger touch screen and hook it up to a computer in the boot. But making my own mold for the screen is very diffcult and takes too long.