may have found a stivo

Wondering what you guys thought about this stivo. It is a 2003 model silver sportivo being totally standard apart from the electric sunroof and other minor mods like paint protection and eye lid protectors. Kilometres are at 44000kms. They are looking to let the car go at $20000 but i'm trying to negotiate them to $19000. What do you guys think of this price for the car. Car looks like it is in immaculate condition.

I'm looking at getting a sportivo now asap as my old rolla is sold as of today so i wont have a car for maybe a week or 2 while i look for one now. But that doesn't mean i'm going to take just anything that comes along. My main aim is to find one under 50000kms priced at $20000 or lower unless it has some good mods that i want and i might consider higher price.

Wondering what you guys thought about this stivo. It is a 2003 model silver sportivo being totally standard apart from the electric sunroof and other minor mods like paint protection and eye lid protectors. Kilometres are at 44000kms. They are looking to let the car go at $20000 but i'm trying to negotiate them to $19000. What do you guys think of this price for the car. Car looks like it is in immaculate condition.

I'm looking at getting a sportivo now asap as my old rolla is sold as of today so i wont have a car for maybe a week or 2 while i look for one now. But that doesn't mean i'm going to take just anything that comes along. My main aim is to find one under 50000kms priced at $20000 or lower unless it has some good mods that i want and i might consider higher price.

sounds pretty good

i bought my 03 stivo in August 06 with about 50k on the clock for $19,500 but PERFECT condition, paint, interior etc so i was very happy

good luck!