Greddy Emanage

Just wondering if any 2ZZGE sportivos have the GREDDY EMANAGE in their cars. I have found one that comes with the ignition and injection harness for a very good price. But it doesnt have the support tool. If I buy it do I need the support tool or will the tuner/installer have all those things already.

Will this be hard to wire up as i read that it is a universal device. Does anyone have the stock 2zzge wiring diagram....

I know this is a piggyback. so please no comments on how a standalone is better as i am well aware but dont have the $$$

Just wondering if any 2ZZGE sportivos have the GREDDY EMANAGE in their cars. I have found one that comes with the ignition and injection harness for a very good price. But it doesnt have the support tool. If I buy it do I need the support tool or will the tuner/installer have all those things already.

Will this be hard to wire up as i read that it is a universal device. Does anyone have the stock 2zzge wiring diagram....

I know this is a piggyback. so please no comments on how a standalone is better as i am well aware but dont have the $$$

a stand alone is better :P :P :P :P :P

just kidding mate ...... lol ..... well a tuner should have the software side of things but if not im sure you can download it form somewhere right ....... and if u download the service manual the wiring diagrams are in there or i posted the ecu diagram around here somewhere for superthai .......

Service manual http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...&pid=189880

and if ur to lazy to find it here is one i prepared earlier http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...st&p=188755

Edited by xoom

Greddy emanage is good for the job that it can do. I'm sure low end torque will come to life which is what we need in the 2zz corollas. I only got the PFC because it was damn cheap at that time.....$780 delivered.

u sure its not because of that forced induction conversion you're working on mate? Which the pfc is better suited to ;) ;) ;) :whistling: :whistling:

I was working on it until reality hit me..........I'm married......lol

Suddenly your sharing your life with someone else........

I'm running around sourcing connectors to make a fields harness and some better calipers........stupid JDM St185 255mm disc.....shocks are going, insurance, rego, tyres....blah....if only I could use that money in some other way <_<

I was working on it until reality hit me..........I'm married......lol

Suddenly your sharing your life with someone else........

I'm running around sourcing connectors to make a fields harness and some better calipers........stupid JDM St185 255mm disc.....shocks are going, insurance, rego, tyres....blah....if only I could use that money in some other way <_<

A good divorce lawyer to help retrieve your balls from her wallet?

Just bumping this up.

Does anyone have this in their sportivos. Im aware the units are universal so theoretically it should work in mostt cars, but i have read in a past post that rollamods stated he knew a memebr that had wiring issues.