upgrading my sound system

jay388

i want to upgrade my stock sound system in my 07 corolla sedan but still keeping it looking stock, i have previously built a car for competition sound offs. the problem i have is a tast for great sound but no room to install pro gear does any one have ideas. i dont want to see a speaker, an amplifier or a sub.

Hey champ,

Before posting check the relevant sections of this forum. There is a whole section dedicated to car sound that will be able to help you out :)

Do a search for the custom sub boxes that people have put in their cars, they mold nicely into the right hand side boot space (come out on a Thursday night and see fudge bottoms), obviously negating the need for a stand alone sub box. There is also no need to see speakers or amps...speakers fit nicely behind the door trim in molds and amps can be hidden underneath the things you sit on...i think they are called seats :blink: There are plenty of options...just check in the car sound section! :)

Cheers

Edited by T_Money

Hey champ,

Before posting check the relevant sections of this forum. There is a whole section dedicated to car sound that will be able to help you out :)

Do a search for the custom sub boxes that people have put in their cars, they mold nicely into the right hand side boot space (come out on a Thursday night and see fudge bottoms), obviously negating the need for a stand alone sub box. There is also no need to see speakers or amps...speakers fit nicely behind the door trim in molds and amps can be hidden underneath the things you sit on...i think they are called seats :blink: There are plenty of options...just check in the car sound section! :)

Cheers

thanks i would of came out check things out but at the moment i still have 2 months left on my licence suspention. this is how i got onto the smaller car market comming from a big fat falcon with heaps of room for a studio.