New info found for the Blitz supercharge kit

joeyee

joeyee u wana post up the scans?

i m from hk and i m interested in reading it

Hi Sugizo,

If you r from Hong Kong, just get the Sept 2007 issue of option fans.

They are probably up to Oct issue by now, but you should be able to get one copy over there.

And also, can you make some enquiries about it?

Whether it will create any issues with the ZZE123 here in Aus? in terms of fitting?

i m from hk but i m in syd

i think u know better then me that magazines from hk are almost eactly 6x the original hk price..

anyway, i'm just a novice when it comes to car but any mods on a stock engine will lessen the life of it because it may not be able to tolerate the the icnrease in power..but dont quote me on it..

i have a friend of a friend who installed turbo killed the car in 6months...so i guess there are always risks..u can decide if its really worth it

I thought CT26 turbos were used on gen3 SW20s... I haven't actually seen one but the earlier CT20 3sgte turbo's are tiny weak little pieces of crap.

Damn Toyota and their dodgy turbo model numbering...

Toyota and there numbering game

CT26's came on later model 3s, 7M, and the vvti 1JZ

CT20 came on the 3s and 2JZ(CT20A) as well

joeyee u wana post up the scans?

i m from hk and i m interested in reading it

Hi Sugizo,

If you r from Hong Kong, just get the Sept 2007 issue of option fans.

They are probably up to Oct issue by now, but you should be able to get one copy over there.

And also, can you make some enquiries about it?

Whether it will create any issues with the ZZE123 here in Aus? in terms of fitting?

i m from hk but i m in syd

i think u know better then me that magazines from hk are almost eactly 6x the original hk price..

anyway, i'm just a novice when it comes to car but any mods on a stock engine will lessen the life of it because it may not be able to tolerate the the icnrease in power..but dont quote me on it..

i have a friend of a friend who installed turbo killed the car in 6months...so i guess there are always risks..u can decide if its really worth it

Thats why you should get the blitz supercharger, it a lot milder tune than turbos, and thus Blitz has spent lots of money developingthe kits and ensure that the components are strong enough.

The magazine mentioned that they include a clutch sensor, new timing belt, and other different components to ensure the increase of power.

I think that ppl who are going for turbos they have to know what they are doing (cos they are custom kit, you buy bits and pieces everywhere).

Although supercharge kit is not as powerful as turbo kit, they are much secure and less risk.

I saw the video, it doesnt mention much about whats in the kit. Buy the magazine, and you might be tempted to get the kit.