Spotted: Found another...

Was on a tour at ANSTO today at Lucas Heights with some Materials Eng people from Uni, came out of the materials testing building and low and behold there was a beautiful set of Stivo rims staring me in the face attatched to a well polished white Stivo.

Does anyone in the forum work at ANSTO?????

There was my Blue baby in the visitors car park along side a black Levin also that looked pretty sweet, but stock as a rock...

Was on a tour at ANSTO today at Lucas Heights with some Materials Eng people from Uni, came out of the materials testing building and low and behold there was a beautiful set of Stivo rims staring me in the face attatched to a well polished white Stivo.

There was my Blue baby in the visitors car park along side a black Levin also that looked pretty sweet, but stock as a rock...

I have to ask... i posted a thread back a little while now about a blue sportivo that parks near menai marketplace with trd stickers on it... is that you?

I have to ask... i posted a thread back a little while now about a blue sportivo that parks near menai marketplace with trd stickers on it... is that you?

No chance... I'm clean as... aka sticker and rice-less...

Also don't tend to drive up to Sydney often, most likely train it in (cruises are of course an exeption!!!!) I just tend to drive the local streets down the Illawarra way.

No chance... I'm clean as... aka sticker and rice-less...

Also don't tend to drive up to Sydney often, most likely train it in (cruises are of course an exeption!!!!) I just tend to drive the local streets down the Illawarra way.

Ahhhh thats right... i forgot you lived down that way! *Shrugz*