Toyota Allex

.bulldog.

Hai, haven't been on for a while, was back home from uni, it was 4 months of summer so couldn't be bothered to sit a t the PC :P once i got back i was constantly becoming bored of the way my car looked, thus i decided to start changing it, first were the APEX springs, which made it lower, stiffer, nicer to drive and to look, next up was a bill for service couple of parking tickets and a speeding tickets, which put me off well of course, later i had to fix up some paint issues, and same time painted the grille (finally) and the rear lights (sold the lexus ones) now u might think they are illegal, but i havent been stopped by police which came as a good surprise :P now that im back in uni i cant really do anything on the car but heres whats coming on xmas: - new set of rims (something sportier and much darker, maybe OZ supperleggeras in black?), fog lights (they cost like 200USD =/), exhaust manifold, new muffler (something more JDM), and de-chrome the factory 'allex' trim, im thinking to go black-moody look so chrome handles ruin it right now. anyways now that i bored u with the story (i bet no one read anyways:P) here are couple of pictures :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

glad to hear it, hope they will looks even better when the crhome bits are gone :) my mate painted them with an airbrush, he sorta lost the poinf doing them, i asked for slightly 'smoked' and the moron basicly made them equally black as the paint on the rest of the car, fortunately light can bee seen both during day and night and its a good thing i've got the bootlid brake light as well :P