SDMA Hillclimb Results Canberra

MT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a fan of rewarding consistancy at amature levels as that then levels out the playing field to those that have a larger budget. So in that case Jimmy is the winner :toast:

its the fastest time, no averages.

but if you add up jimmys and my times, and divide by 5, im still faster :P

• 2 months later...

Next event Tomorrow 2/3!!

New rear sway so hopefully will see times drop from 52.17. I'd be happy to get into the 51's!

Who wants to come watch?

Next event Tomorrow 2/3!!

New rear sway so hopefully will see times drop from 52.17. I'd be happy to get into the 51's!

Who wants to come watch?

OOO wicked let me know how much of difference that makes

well... not a bloody lot.

1 issue though - the bloke with the electronic timing system didnt show up. So it was all hand timed.

Results - 2nd in class :( new mx5 showed up with a pretty good driver - oh, and toyo R888's.

Run 1 - 53.51

Run 2 - 52.75

Run 3 - 52.75 (twice in a row???)

Run 4 - 52.79

Pretty consistant, but not near my best. My thoughts on the sway bar is that the car sits flatter, but it doesnt make you any faster. Best mod to date is the 15's with 195/50/15 tyres.

Oh well, I still beat the Supercharged Maloo ute that was a full on Race car. LOL

Ah thats no good! Although there maybe a few more fractions of a second that the person doing the timing may have missed? I'm pretty sure a timing machine is alot more accurate then a person

Also props for beating the Maloo :)

Edited by Seano