I currently have a 99 corolla CE i am wanting

I'm pretty sure you've already done all the cheap mods, unless you can find someone to do you a cat-back exhaust or muffler at mates rates (and not even a good one at that) I'd say you need to start saving your pennies :)

Edit: You could always get MTEC headlights of eBay, won't make you go faster but looks cool B)

Edited by Seanious

A few tanks of Vortex 98 or equivalent will clean out your fuel system and give you a cleaner, more efficient burn. Don't underestimate it.

Other than that I tend to agree with Jay, your SRI might only be sucking hot air from that position, try making a cold air feed with a piece of tube from Autobarn and team that with a heat shield. Even better, box the whole thing off and add a couple of cold air feeds.

well mainly my mom fliped out when i told here was goin to drop a new motor in it and new trani i mean it is front wheel and auto so i mean there aint rly the hard core part about racing but i just love goin fast and the adrenaline from it so yeah i think i will make the cold box this week some time but yeah i never rly thought about that thx every one but can some one start some suggestions on what i could do besides getting a whole new motor

I'm pretty sure you've already done all the cheap mods, unless you can find someone to do you a cat-back exhaust or muffler at mates rates (and not even a good one at that) I'd say you need to start saving your pennies :)

Edit: You could always get MTEC headlights of eBay, won't make you go faster but looks cool B)

the only things i can find on ebay is the light bulbs them self

the only things i can find on ebay is the light bulbs them self

Yea I just ment the globes. They are a quick easy mod just try not to touch the actual globes themselves when installing as it will affect their longevity (grease on your fingers does it)

And try to drive safe; save fast driving for the drags or hillclimbs in a controlled environment

Also, yes your right an auto Corolla isn't exactly a crazy sports machine, so take it easy :)

Edited by Seanious