ny1 got pullover?

mill

i thought in regards not having your license with you while driving that you get 24hrs to go to a police station and show them....

iffster.. r u serious... :blink:

i aint told to.. wat if i dun show up in 24hrs?

damn..im in a rush to school again...

he's on his Red Ps which means automatic disqualification... live and learn...

not necessarily, if he puts off paying it for a month and then gains his green p's, then afterwards he can pay for the fine and then lose 3 points (provided that he hasnt commited any offences previously) and have 4 points left and he wont lose his license..

you need to re-read the new regulations for red P plate drivers...

it does not matter how may points you have or haven't got, you speed at all, you will get your license suspended if you are caught.

oh ok, well its miss conduct on the cops behalf for letting him go without taking his license away on the spot

what? When u lose your licence the cop does not take it in act anyway. U have already been verified as the driver because the police officer caught u. He spoke to u! U showed him your licence of course he knows its u. Go and pay your fine at the post office, and then if u loose your licence u will get a letter from the rta telling u what to do. I know in act u need to go and surrender your licence. Sorry buddy

i thought in regards not having your license with you while driving that you get 24hrs to go to a police station and show them....

1 tip for you....

get off the freaking internet and get to school already!!!! :rolleyes:

bro wait till you get your greens and then pay it..

My *** the amount of bull**** flying around here is enormous. The offense was committed whilst the driver was on his red Ps, therefore getting greens won't make a single squat of difference. The penalty applies then and there, not when the letter arrives in the mail or when you can be bothered paying the fine, if it is even possible to get a new license without clearing fines and penalties from the old one (which I highly doubt)

Example:

You have had one speeding offense on your red P's before the new laws came into effect. It was only 15km/h over the limit, thus it was just 3 points and you still keep your license, but have no points left. Then, 2 days before you go to sit your green Ps test, you get pulled over again (once again ignoring new laws). Once again, only a small offense, 10km/h over the limit but the 3 points will put you over the limit. Cunningly, you think you just won't pay the fine etc until you get your green Ps, which gives you another 3 points to play with and thus you'll keep your license. Like an idiot, you go and get your green Ps, but then get the letter in the mail saying that your license has been suspended for 3 months for exceeding the number of points on your red Ps. Stupidly, you go to court to fight it thinking that you'll win, because you didn't pay the fine until you got your green Ps. The judge then proceeds to bend you over the dock, and lets the entire prosecution team take turns cornholing you.

My *** the amount of bull**** flying around here is enormous. The offense was committed whilst the driver was on his red Ps, therefore getting greens won't make a single squat of difference. The penalty applies then and there, not when the letter arrives in the mail or when you can be bothered paying the fine, if it is even possible to get a new license without clearing fines and penalties from the old one (which I highly doubt)

Example:

You have had one speeding offense on your red P's before the new laws came into effect. It was only 15km/h over the limit, thus it was just 3 points and you still keep your license, but have no points left. Then, 2 days before you go to sit your green Ps test, you get pulled over again (once again ignoring new laws). Once again, only a small offense, 10km/h over the limit but the 3 points will put you over the limit. Cunningly, you think you just won't pay the fine etc until you get your green Ps, which gives you another 3 points to play with and thus you'll keep your license. Like an idiot, you go and get your green Ps, but then get the letter in the mail saying that your license has been suspended for 3 months for exceeding the number of points on your red Ps. Stupidly, you go to court to fight it thinking that you'll win, because you didn't pay the fine until you got your green Ps. The judge then proceeds to bend you over the dock, and lets the entire prosecution team take turns cornholing you.

LMFAO dude u are exactly right. In the words of stewie... "THANKYOOOUU!"

Its good to see that some people on here still have some common sense.

Example:

A rant that Maddox would be proud of

mickey tee,

i think i aint verified as the driver yet becoz i didnt bring my licence with me wen i was caught

the cop asked me for any particular reason for speeding, i said i was in a rush to school

then he asked me for my details (dob address name) wen he confirmed it and took a photo of me then he let me go

i think a letter will go round my letter box asking me to verify tht i was actually the 'driver' tht got booked

would they call me up or knock my door? its alrite if they only send me letter to verify

coz i dun want my family to find out yet...

thanks every1

1 tip for you....

get off the freaking internet and get to school already!!!! :rolleyes:

and learn how to spell, and use sentences...

... and lets the entire prosecution team take turns cornholing you.

Haha, "cornhole"....word of the day. Gold man, GOLD!! :toast:

Dude, just cop it sweet for crying out loud. People finding out should be the last of your worries right now... how much worse is it gonna be when they find out you've concealed this from them??

As said earlier (by qkslvr, i think), just hurry up and go pay the fines, and then start the suspension. Youll be legally back on the roads again much sooner than adding however many days it takes you to b*tch about this, then eventually sort it.

It almost sounds like you're trying to find a loophole to get out of - which no, you cant. Stop trying to ascertain how the police will verify if its you or not - and get this all behind you.

Edited by Leroy

got no money :huh:

still looking for partime job..

i think i gotta wait for the 42days...

after the 21days i'd receive a reminder which would give me another 21days..

thts 42days in total to clear the $3xx fines

got no money :huh:

still looking for partime job..

i think i gotta wait for the 42days...

after the 21days i'd receive a reminder which would give me another 21days..

thts 42days in total to clear the $3xx fines

So in effect your making yourself lose your licence for 5 months not 3.... smart move.

Yes i know u wont lose your licence until you pay the fine, but you would be stupid to drive in between now and then because if you get caught again you can expect more than a "cornholing"