[PERTH] 28th of OCT at MOTORPLEX........

There will be 4 Western Hi Tech events this season after the great sucess of the Sunday format that was introduced last season.

Expect to see Perths quickest and fastest 4 cylinder and Rotary powered vehicles will mix it with Late model Hi Tech 6 and 8 cylinder Street racers in a great day of Sport Compact racing.

The two wheel boys will be back on their late model 'Sport Bikes' too!

The 4 Western Hi Tech events cater for the traditional Sport Compact market (primarily 4, import 6 and Rotary powered vehicles) and the growing trend in late model EFI equipped cars and bikes.

The All Wheel Drive brackets winds up the great rivalry between the Suburu brigade and the Evo loyalists.

Speaking of loyalists expect the passionate Mazda, Nissan, Suburu, Mitsubishi, Toyota and Honda owners to be out there trying to ensure that their marque comes out on top.

Growing in popularity is the OZEFI class for late model EFI 8 cylinder street racers with vehicles such as XR8's from Ford and SV8, SS's and HSV's from Holden will also be a part of the action too!

An exhibition Race car class catering for race only ANDRA licensed vehicles will also be run along with late model Sport Bikes at each of the events.

The following classes will be run at the WA Hi Tech titles event:

Competitor Entry

Spectator Entry

Racing

- Qualifying

- Eliminations

- Event close 10:00am

11:00am

11:00am - 2:00pm

2:00pm - 4:30p

Adults $20.00

Concession $18.00

Children (5-15yrs) $10.00

Children (under 5) FREE

Family (2+3) $50.00

Drag Racing

Non ANDRA Licence Holders $40.00 (includes car and driver)

ANDRA Licence Holders $35.00 (includes car and driver)

Show Off Entry Free (Allowed to park in pits...vehicle must be presentable)

So dont expect to be many toyotas there

i would love to come but im busy on sat.. most of us perthies have stock cars so not much point giving them a run on the track maybe just to have a look hey guys??

im interested in checking out your car maybe we can have an open mini meet somewhere and i can install CAI for and1

28th is Sunday...not saturday haha

Last few events was full of lancers and stock 4 cyls....

Nothing wrong racing a stock car..

sunday.. it is too well in that case ill make an appearence

would be interesting to see the times before i make some major changes :spiteful:

would be interesting to see the times before i make some major changes :spiteful:

i can tell ya u will beat the **** out of stock lancers :P like smoke them..

haha thats about all i would beat at the moment but would be fun anyways

HAHHA smoking lancers is fun... Specialy when they think civics are equal opposition...

Theres was a few with bolt on turbo kits last year...

fastest one ran a 14.8..... My cars was slower then and i still hammered him ....

Youl have dude trust me :)

HAHHA smoking lancers is fun... Specialy when they think civics are equal opposition...

Theres was a few with bolt on turbo kits last year...

fastest one ran a 14.8..... My cars was slower then and i still hammered him ....

Youl have dude trust me :)

turbo lancer only running a 14.8?? thats pretty poor, how much are these turbo kits worth?

my car stock runs a 15 flat.. and thats supercharged

Not sure...

Theres a few companies in Perth that do Kits...

When i went to AHG track for my Brakes test there was a lady that had done a turbo kit in her 1.8lt...

SHe didnt say price but cshe said for the price of all the work into her lancer she could have baught a EVO7 8...

So guessing that its a bit off money...

Her car decently quik.. as fast as me round the AHG track but she had bigger brakes and heaps of suspencion work...

But in the straights id smoke her easy..

Was that a flat 15 with SC14???

Edited by B18civic

So dont expect to be many toyotas there

i would love to come but im busy on sat.. most of us perthies have stock cars so not much point giving them a run on the track maybe just to have a look hey guys??

im interested in checking out your car maybe we can have an open mini meet somewhere and i can install CAI for and1

if you want i can make and1 come on sunday for the installation :lol:

Not sure...

Theres a few companies in Perth that do Kits...

When i went to AHG track for my Brakes test there was a lady that had done a turbo kit in her 1.8lt...

SHe didnt say price but cshe said for the price of all the work into her lancer she could have baught a EVO7 8...

So guessing that its a bit off money...

Her car decently quik.. as fast as me round the AHG track but she had bigger brakes and heaps of suspencion work...

But in the straights id smoke her easy..

Was that a flat 15 with SC14???

lol sc14 isnt stock :P

15 flat with the cusco 164mm overdrive crank pulley and stock topmount interwarmer :P

a stock 4agze should run a 15 sec 1/4 mile

i know a couple of guys with worked gze's still running the sc12 and they've run a 13.8 down the 1/4

i'm yet to run with the sc14 and front mount IC

Edited by jayrome

thats the best part thou :P getting pwned by a corolla.. those lancer kids can shove thier faces down the drain (sorry if anyone here drives a lancer.. well if u do.. ur not suppose to be here neway)

speaking of which.. as much as i hate lancer.. i think i hate those hyundai xcel more.. i saw one today.. CF hood fully jazzed up.. fked.. i swear it looked nice when it came from my rear view mirror.. coz the whole front was changed.. but once i saw the car.. i almost crashed.. coz i couldnt believe how **** it was... like a hyundai :S

man.. angelo go beat up some hyundai too!

Edited by kenneth

thats the best part thou :P getting pwned by a corolla.. those lancer kids can shove thier faces down the drain (sorry if anyone here drives a lancer.. well if u do.. ur not suppose to be here neway)

speaking of which.. as much as i hate lancer.. i think i hate those hyundai xcel more.. i saw one today.. CF hood fully jazzed up.. fked.. i swear it looked nice when it came from my rear view mirror.. coz the whole front was changed.. but once i saw the car.. i almost crashed.. coz i couldnt believe how **** it was... like a hyundai :S

man.. angelo go beat up some hyundai too!

I think I saw Mrs CF hood in Mount Lawley a few days ago, and really could not stop laughing - along with most of the other drivers there. I would never let my mother drive my car.

Only toyota was a camry....

and i had the pleasure of racing it 2 times...

still couldnt get under 14.3,,,, so annoyed

sorry couldnt make it something come up.. im thinking of having a day off and going during the week when its quiet :ph34r: