2007 corolla 0-100 time

The 1ZZ-FE Corolla's with the throttle-cable type throttle (pre-2004):

100kw @ 6000RPM

171Nm @ 4200RPM

Kerb weight: 1130kg

2007 Model kerb weight: 1225kg

Old one is faster. Sorry newbs.

but obviously u dont know what ur talking about mick !!!!!!!

How come? I used to do with b18c at did 7.25....7.3 till100 at 8100rpm. Please expain thewhy the car magazine is way out...They cant drive or me?

7.25... would equal to a low 15 flat 15 1/4 mile pass.....

something was wrong with your B18c(ITR)

I have a B18c in EG and that does low 6s....(stock internals)

ok, I had the sedan car which weights more than your HATCH??? my weights 1240 kg with b18c at RTA.

You must consider, the gear ratio is slight different..you would be much lower. My mate nevr did under 6 sec . The best he did with my stop watch...6.5-6.7 mark on road.

Also thanks for evry one for replying this "hot" topic. Yesterday, after 1 hour of city driving and went to my restricted area, and did 4 runs. first two was "trying" to hit third till 100km/h mark. But bear in mind I only done 0-100 on this car for 5 times up to date, I still need more practice.

Anyway, I did 8.83 and 8.76 respectively. Next two runs with just up to 6700rpm cut off.-95km/h and I did 7.22 and 7.18.

Now, I was very dissapointed with the shift on the third, due to lack of practice and smooth action, and some delay in clutch engagement...and this is not what I intended. But now, I relealise, the toyota has geared this car for up to 95km/h not 100. No matter what, The extra shift to third does a big damnage to 0-100 time. So I just have to live with the FACT as it is. 0-90 is my bench mark now.

There are few otherthings I would like to do is to replace the clutch (when stock wears out)with brass bottom clutch and lower the diff by lowering the tyre to semi slick 205/50/15(TOYO) and I still need to invertigate the new toyota muffler system....

Can someone tell me, where is cat on this model, I noticed there is a small tube(size of 1.2 liter coke bottle just after the exhaust manifold then followed by a big V2 rocket muffler?cat? then rear cannon muffler.

Thanks

Edited by chopin

Cat and muffler are combined just behind the motor. The coke bottle you are talking about is just a resontor. Good luck removing the muffler without upsetting your warranty.

I haven't heard of a 2ZR reving to 6700 rpm yet, you must be really pushing its boundries or really ringing its neck. :unsure:

Cat and muffler are combined just behind the motor. The coke bottle you are talking about is just a resontor. Good luck removing the muffler without upsetting your warranty.

I haven't heard of a 2ZR reving to 6700 rpm yet, you must be really pushing its boundries or really ringing its neck. :unsure:

just behind the motor is the 1.2 liter coke bottle then followed by a big v2 rockey(cat /muffler) right..

I am not removing them....too much headache. But so far I have saved 300$ towards my turbo/supercharger,,,,see which is the most reliable one when time comes closer...

Make sure you take care of your car mate. Sounds that your pushing it a bit too hard to me. Are you changings gears at the redline or what??

thank mate. No . Changing at red line is not good and its friction slower and not worth it. When turbo up this car, I will have plenty of power and no quick shift is required.....

I don't understand, redline in the new model is 6400 and you say your doing 6700 and not changing gears at redline. :help:

What revs are you doing in 1st before you change to 2nd. :blink:

I know toyotas are very reliable but are you on a mission to trash your brand new car.

I dont understand why ur only interested in 0 - 100 times.....

It realy means nothing.....

It cannot be accuratly measured by a stop watch as there will always be human error and ur speedo is not 100% accurate....

Take it to the track and stop risking getting into striffe with the law...

Edited by B18civic

Guest dong-soo
Regarlesss of my time 7.5, I need put into test with v6, v8,ss holden and tell you the outcome vs my civic ITR race results.

would love to see this 7.5sec 0-100 hot hatch Corolla. I'll even hold the stopwatch for you. LOL

ke ke :D XD

• 4 weeks later...