good looking rim

lexce

Cheap and quality doesnt really come together... Depending on your budget, just go ebay to search, different people different taste too... or i saw in Buy and Sell section, quite a few there for sale... Search before u start asking question.

Cheap and quality doesnt really come together... Depending on your budget, just go ebay to search, different people different taste too... or i saw in Buy and Sell section, quite a few there for sale... Search before u start asking question.

well i purchased these rims from ebay. they have i think 2 more sets (of 4), they are from ballarat toyota.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-CAMRY-ALLOY-...1QQcmdZViewItem

i also superimposed these alloys using a screen dump of bobjanes, and fotoshop to the camry, just to see how they would look like.

sexy%202.jpg

these are relatively "cheap" but they are not racing wheels. they are however genuine toyota wheels, and they are new.

Edited by Wixy

dang...it looks "dark blue" on 3 of my monitors - i use tri screen setup....sooo haha..?

though gotta admit, 3rd gen camrys in black look a lil weird if not done up. see so mani in the states, stock, looks weird with hub caps and all.