[WA] November SouthPerth Foreshore

changing time @ this stage is going to be messy unless someone wanna tell everyone and comfirm with everyone about the time :)

put ur hands up :P if u wanna do it :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll pass on that thanks

so 10.30 or u want to tell everyone that it will be changed to 11.30?

but you hv to think about the people that will be thr cause of the nice weather :) if we go @ 10.30 we might get some spot or else it will be packed i think :S then we wont get any spots

i might come.. for fun :P

can i ken? :P heheheeeee... plus i need some photo to work on... i'm so bored

hehehe.. but i'm not sure yet.. :P ok.. hehehe

by all means :) come down! ;)

Im happy with either Im going to be extremely hungover either way haha

nice way to show up to my first meet :D

Amen! I got a 21st within walking distance of my house so I'm going to be taking serious advantage of it

Amen! I got a 21st within walking distance of my house so I'm going to be taking serious advantage of it

amen to misslevin and seano

no way is 10:30 early you guys sound like my sister (and thats not a good thing)

:) good stuff! i like the way u think! 10.30 it is

Also, Kenneth you will be happy to hear my car didn't have to suffer a drive thru, I washed it all myself. Vacummed, Armoral, treated the apolstry with nice smelly stuff and gave the leather some Maguars leather treatment. Cleaned the rims and blackened the tyres. I love having a clean shiny car

PS I'm sure i spelt most of thos products wrong

Also, Kenneth you will be happy to hear my car didn't have to suffer a drive thru, I washed it all myself. Vacummed, Armoral, treated the apolstry with nice smelly stuff and gave the leather some Maguars leather treatment. Cleaned the rims and blackened the tyres. I love having a clean shiny car

PS I'm sure i spelt most of thos products wrong

thats good to hear :D

just so you know my girlfriend is riding shotgun tomorrow (it was either that or I drop her back to uni tomorrow and she would then be driving an hour to get home in Mandurah) so no comments about me being whipped tomorrow, however feel free to abuse me here - lol :P

However as a plus I'll get her to take photos on my awesomly crap 2.0 megapixel fone camera

haha Seano dont worry ill have my girl riding shotgun aswell. She will be unbelieveably bored but insists on coming anyway at least i have someone to talk to while driving :D

lol that makes her feel a whole lot better :P

cheers guys had to head off, my car isnt as nimble as all urs. suggestion for next one though, could we have maps all ready and a set course to follow... just a thought for next time. take care all

Yea I had no idea where you were all going and ended up losing you

yeah but this wasnt ment to be a real cruise anyway it was my idea to go to maccas even if we did go to HJs in the end

we had some good convos there even if some of it was a little dirty but boys will be boys

yea it was good fun, look forward to the next one!

cheers guys had to head off, my car isnt as nimble as all urs. suggestion for next one though, could we have maps all ready and a set course to follow... just a thought for next time. take care all

wsnt a planned cruise so no maps i guess :)

Yea I had no idea where you were all going and ended up losing you

sorry :P

sounds like you guys had fun! sorry I didnt end up making it, I got a phone call at 8am from my brother saying my sister in law just gave birth to a baby boy :) so i had to do the right thing &go & visit them, extremely hungover .. actually, more than likely still drunk haha