2007 corolla update vs CV8 and ss ute 2005

chopin2

Ok, guys, just got some feed back from my friends 1991 b16a and b18c turbo update. 1991 run 8psi with stock internal does 140kw at the wheel. The type r guys(his mate does-200kw at the wheels, turbo boost on at 5000rpm.

Meanwhile, as I promised to test out my real time short drag with big v8s.....at 90zone.

story one.

vs holden ute with a motor bike on the back. we both take off at the same time, 1st we were head to head, after 60 he was ahead by 1/2 car with amassive wheel chrip so do I at second. at 90 I was one car behind and backed off.

2) vs CV8....I knew he was comming with his sporty exhaust, at teh rolling starts approach the lights, I droped to first at 5000rpm, and to second quickly, he was ratehr supprised and starts to wake up when at 80 he starts to come closer, but I was already 1.5 car ahead all the way from the start. all I canhear is the wheel spin from him....

so I know on drag strip I will lose out, when comes to driver skills...its a different story...

I am happy with the corolla...

ahve your say.....

Edited by chopin2

we dont condone street racing....

true, thas why I backed off after I reached the end of my second gear. but still under 90 :rolleyes: zone no more trials.

It's still street racing, it falls under the "hoon" laws. In WA you'd get done for excessive acceleration and maybe a yellow sticker to boot.